What's new

Temp control mtl

jonc

Postman
Hi all, first time posting... does anyone do mtl in temp control, if so are there any benefits from it??

Some people do. @Simon G , @Jon The Vape and @John R off the top of my head. I’ve tried it a few times and don’t really see any benefit unless I’ve made an arse of wicking a build and it’s causing dry hits.

But I think some folk do prefer the very consistent vapour production. Personally I prefer the puff dynamic of power mode.

I enjoy the consistency of the vape and it's very close proximity to having a ciggie, I also like that I can cane the hoop out it and it'll back off when it's dry rather than feeding me a gob-full of burnt wick.

Thank you, only recently gone back to mtl vaping needed the higher nic hit, and tbh I don't think I'll be going back to dtl

Never say never though, I've been known to bust a few clouds on occasion but I still MTL in the main.

I do when I'm using my DNA 60 but recently I've been vaping mainly in power mode because I'm using a few mods that aren't that great at it.

I don't do it for benefits, I just like how it feels having a constant temperature throughout the vape.

I think you must be pyschic, as Ive been researching this today after mistakenly buying some cheap Ni200 coils from FT (rush purchase in the sales)
I'm liking the sound of the consistency so far.
Welcome to the forum. Let us know how you get on.

Back
Top Bottom