What's new

Tanks that didn't become popular ..... and died.

In all seriousness jac. Slooow down, lol.
Many of these tanks may be lost favourites to individuals but they are mainly lost for good reason. Another tank does the job as well or better and cheaper.
I spent at least two and a half years on the nautilus and Atlantis finding my preferred juice and style of vaping.
There's so much more "stuff" out now and it's snowballing. Yet most of us still stick with either our original preferred tank or a rebuildable that's close to it.
Each tank or rda,rta ect needs time spent finding your sweet spot and if necessary what is missing that you feel another may address.
Your enthusiasm is contagious but I'd say pick your favourites from what you have already and spend some time with them and the juices you've found.

By all means tell me to bugger off but I promise it's really worth literally taking a few weeks if not months perfecting your vape before you move on.
Lol I ain't gonna tell ya to piss off! I know you're looking out for me :) But... of course I've got a long answer :D

The Aero giant and the 2 cuboid tanks I got free with points from heaven gifts. They cocked up an order and gave me 400 points. There's limited gifts I could spend them on, so that's what I got.

The only juice I've DIY'd is the Vampire Vape Attraction concentrate. Used syringes for that and it killed my hands for almost a week. So I gave them all to qwackers. Now I've got a tap on my 5litre and squeezy bottles to dispense what I need. The next juice I'll be DIYing with be my 2nd.

I know I've succumbed to shinyitus, but luckily my boy has left me skint for his birthday for the next month.

Even the pico squeeze and wasp nano were ordered over a month ago from FT. Picked the free delivery.... lesson learned lol :D

I am giving the buying a rest, and only building the wasp and the Kayfun 5.

I'm mixing the other half of my VV Attraction and maybe a couple more concentrates that I have. Also trying to do it using scales, hence the squeezy bottles for a little more control.

Not mixing all of them though, just enough to see if I like them and if I get the scales system down :D

I could blah more, dunno what about, but my hands are hurting now and my son is here so I'll shut up :D Hand pain always kicks in after a couple of good hours... sux lol.

Ah the fancy bugger off, lol. Been married long enough to recognise that.
Yep arthritis is a bitch. Mrs kid.suffers terribly from three kinds but I know many other's on here have it worse. Terrible disease.

No, it's not up to me to police your purchases. Vaping is a hobby as well as a smoking cessation aid for most of us.
I offer advice in the same spirit I would to someone wicking a tank or dripper that is familiar to me. It's free to read but there's no requirement or expectations of it being taken on-board.
If your happy. It's all good but the advice still stands.
I'm way behind on testing. I'm lucky enough to work for myself (due to caring for Mrs kid) but I also have a long list of ailments so its more a just enough work to keep us trucking really.
Anyway I spend a lot of this time testing and fetling the tanks, drippers ect I feel may work for me or I have been asked to test and I find a single tank may take a month of pretty continued use for me to just get a rough idea of it's strengths and weaknesses for my vaping style so do take some time to look at ohms, airflow, coil size and power for gear you've collected so far. Find what fits you.
Do you actually enjoy dtl or are you more mtl. Perhaps a little of both.
Then work out what you always seem to gravitate to and see if there's any way you can address any area's you feel need adjustments that can't be made by you.

Ah the fancy bugger off, lol. Been married long enough to recognise that.
Yep arthritis is a bitch. Mrs kid.suffers terribly from three kinds but I know many other's on here have it worse. Terrible disease.

No, it's not up to me to police your purchases. Vaping is a hobby as well as a smoking cessation aid for most of us.
I offer advice in the same spirit I would to someone wicking a tank or dripper that is familiar to me. It's free to read but there's no requirement or expectations of it being taken on-board.
If your happy. It's all good but the advice still stands.
I'm way behind on testing. I'm lucky enough to work for myself (due to caring for Mrs kid) but I also have a long list of ailments so its more a just enough work to keep us trucking really.
Anyway I spend a lot of this time testing and fetling the tanks, drippers ect I feel may work for me or I have been asked to test and I find a single tank may take a month of pretty continued use for me to just get a rough idea of it's strengths and weaknesses for my vaping style so do take some time to look at ohms, airflow, coil size and power for gear you've collected so far. Find what fits you.
Do you actually enjoy dtl or are you more mtl. Perhaps a little of both.
Then work out what you always seem to gravitate to and see if there's any way you can address any area's you feel need adjustments that can't be made by you.
There was no polite bugger off lol :D And not trying to force an opinion either, sorry if it came across like either of those :)

I do use both, but noticed lately that if I'm just using one, it tends to be MTL, my beloved Nautilus's, the original and the Mini's :D Probably coz they're usually the ones with something in them that don't need refilling every few toots lol :D

That's why I've been spending a bit more time in the MTL section. The drip tip I put on the wasp is like a tall chimney, so even been managing to MTL squonk on that lol :D

And been getting more and more joy from the Kayfun 5 clone too. Even found out I can take out the deck without losing the juice in the tank! And when I got there, the whole thing was still in really good shape 2 tanks later! :yahoo: Totally chuffed... I built that! lol :D So I have been looking more at single coil, MTL devices.

I have to spend the next month getting better at it rather than just lucky :) Which is good! lol :) But still some bits and pieces turning up from China from a month ago. I put the Aerotank and cuboid tanks back in their boxes and washed out the stuff for mixing instead lol. :)

I do thank you and all the other apes for your input, opinions and knowledge, and will probably be asking for it more as time goes on, so thank all of you more in advance lol :)

There was no polite bugger off lol :D And not trying to force an opinion either, sorry if it came across like either of those :)

I do use both, but noticed lately that if I'm just using one, it tends to be MTL, my beloved Nautilus's, the original and the Mini's :D Probably coz they're usually the ones with something in them that don't need refilling every few toots lol :D

That's why I've been spending a bit more time in the MTL section. The drip tip I put on the wasp is like a tall chimney, so even been managing to MTL squonk on that lol :D

And been getting more and more joy from the Kayfun 5 clone too. Even found out I can take out the deck without losing the juice in the tank! And when I got there, the whole thing was still in really good shape 2 tanks later! :yahoo: Totally chuffed... I built that! lol :D So I have been looking more at single coil, MTL devices.

I have to spend the next month getting better at it rather than just lucky :) Which is good! lol :) But still some bits and pieces turning up from China from a month ago. I put the Aerotank and cuboid tanks back in their boxes and washed out the stuff for mixing instead lol. :)

I do thank you and all the other apes for your input, opinions and knowledge, and will probably be asking for it more as time goes on, so thank all of you more in advance lol :)
Perfect. Find what works. Mrs kid loves the kayfun v5 but as she says. She couldn't use it without me as she'd be unable to set it up with her dexterity.
There are some fantastic mtl squonk rda' s that I'd be happy to help with as you say, once you've settled in and decided if squonking is a reality with your hand pain.
There little point making life miserable when perhaps tanks would be better.
Time to find what fits.

Perfect. Find what works. Mrs kid loves the kayfun v5 but as she says. She couldn't use it without me as she'd be unable to set it up with her dexterity.
There are some fantastic mtl squonk rda' s that I'd be happy to help with as you say, once you've settled in and decided if squonking is a reality with your hand pain.
There little point making life miserable when perhaps tanks would be better.
Time to find what fits.
Yea my boy did have to help me with it, bit tough, especially the airflow! That's why I've been looking at other tanks. But love the flavour! So different from ready made coils! At least it's easier to fill.
Thanks for the advice. I do truly appreciate it! :)

Much Sense spoken by @eyeball kid :worship:
Sure is! :) Get so much great help on here. Learning to curb my enthusiasm too. I keep coming across wrong. Sorry :)

Back
Top Bottom