What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tanks that didn't become popular ..... and died.

Simon G

Olympian
#1 The ijoy elf

https://www.ijoycig.com/product/item-360.html

there was a bit of chatter on the forum when this was released, but I don't recall anyone ever mentioning they bought it ..... it looks like it could be a better option than the N2 but nobody ever recommended it.

elf.JPG

I was getting really into rebuildables at the time this came out and I also had Nautilus, Kabuki's and stuff that I wasn't using much so I didn't bother with it.

I can't help but wonder if I missed a really good stock coil tank, showing as discontinued now at FT.

Does anyone have one of these?

I almost got one, it was my very first Fasttech order back in November last year (when my Nautilus 2 was really annoying me). Waited about a month then got this message:

posted Dec 18
by Elaine Staff
Thank you for your order.

We are sorry to write here that the sku 6951402(Authentic IJOY ELF Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer 2ml (TPD compliant) / 0.7ohm / stainless steel + glass) is delayed due to production problems. FastTech displays stock status based on manufacturer's production and inventory schedules. The next batch of the item will arrive on 27 Dec. We will have your order shipped as soon as all the items in your order are in stock.
...”

I cancelled it in the end because the other colour option available at the time changed to “Discontinued”

So I’ll never know if I missed out on a good stock coil tank either

#1 The ijoy elf

https://www.ijoycig.com/product/item-360.html

there was a bit of chatter on the forum when this was released, but I don't recall anyone ever mentioning they bought it ..... it looks like it could be a better option than the N2 but nobody ever recommended it.

View attachment 160057

I was getting really into rebuildables at the time this came out and I also had Nautilus, Kabuki's and stuff that I wasn't using much so I didn't bother with it.

I can't help but wonder if I missed a really good stock coil tank, showing as discontinued now at FT.

Does anyone have one of these?
Iv'e got one!! It is better than the N2 but don't use it much these days as into rebuildables much more now. If I want a stock coil tank I use my Kabuki.

I almost got one, it was my very first Fasttech order back in November last year (when my Nautilus 2 was really annoying me). Waited about a month then got this message:

posted Dec 18
by Elaine Staff
Thank you for your order.

We are sorry to write here that the sku 6951402(Authentic IJOY ELF Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer 2ml (TPD compliant) / 0.7ohm / stainless steel + glass) is delayed due to production problems. FastTech displays stock status based on manufacturer's production and inventory schedules. The next batch of the item will arrive on 27 Dec. We will have your order shipped as soon as all the items in your order are in stock.
...”

I cancelled it in the end because the other colour option available at the time changed to “Discontinued”

So I’ll never know if I missed out on a good stock coil tank either

You can buy it at AliExpress
Kijk eens wat ik heb gevonden op AliExpress
http://s.aliexpress.com/RnIN7vMJ

Interesting. I can’t help but wonder if it’s aesthetic might have been a factor in it’s downfall. It’s not exactly pleasing to the eye eh?

I can’t think of any but I don’t think I’ve been vaping long enough, to have these kind of memories.

Back
Top Bottom