What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Taifun GTR ?

Frogprince

Achiever
I often see clones of the GTR but never hear of it on here, how does it compare to other popular clones like the KFs, dvaws and doggies?

Mine (YFTK) arrived today. Too early to give impressions, but it is well machined and looks good.

mE8ismr.jpg

I've got the clone as well and I really love it. I prefer this over my authentic Kayfun Lite and authentic Dvarw MTL FL. GTR and Pioneer are the only rtas I'm using for a while

I love my clone of this, seems to give a very good throat hit. One of my favourite rtas.

Only had it a couple of days and loving it so far, even the odd looking drip tip is nice to use.

Overall is a good atomizer, but it's not in my rotation because there are some things I don't like.

Draw: The biggest airhole is too loose and the smallest one feels like 0.8 mm, a bit tight for me. I prefer 1 mm draws.

Flavor: Without being bad is kind of muted with simple round wire 28 AWG. With superfine MTL fused clapton the taste improves, but not as good as many of my other MTL atomizers like the Pioneer or Artemis, with same configuration.

Also, I don't like to deal with the JFC. There's some occasional flooding if not tuned properly.

A bit noisy too.

Hope it helps.

lh1yeTt.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom