What's new

SXK The Scylla Styled RTA

Fasttech @shale84
They also do the reduced capacity tank which makes it look better imo.

20200919_140026.jpg

Well mine arrived yesterday from slowtech. Not bad really only 3 weeks so I’m pleased will do a build tonight.

Well mine arrived yesterday from slowtech. Not bad really only 3 weeks so I’m pleased will do a build tonight.
Enjoy. The Scylla is my goto tank now. The main thing I have found is that I need to thin out the wick quite a lot, even with a 2.5mm ID coil.

Been using this all week after receiving it, will say it has its quirks, but the flavour is top notch, definitely one of the best rtas I have used for a long time.

Been using this all week after receiving it, will say it has its quirks, but the flavour is top notch, definitely one of the best rtas I have used for a long time.
Yeah another fan :2thumbsup:
I'm past the quirky stage and completely understand them now.
It's the quirks that make it as good as it is.
I've got three now and don't think I'll be interested in anything new for a while unless it has the same sort of design as this.

Got one a few days ago as well,but atm Pioneer have a much better flavour,maybe I'm doing something wrong?How much wick do you guys do?

As @StrawberryRipple shows, you don't need much wick at all. If you have more wick inside the coil itself don't be afraid to thin and trim the tails so that they just fit loosely in the channels. You don't want the wick spreading upwards to block the juice intake either.

I'm pretty much using the Scylla exclusively now.

This sounds soooo wrong to me. juice feeding from above with very little cotton below it? So tempted to try one from FT now.

This sounds soooo wrong to me. juice feeding from above with very little cotton below it? So tempted to try one from FT now.
It feeds juice to the wicks not too dissimilar than the dvarw and envii artisan and it does it very well imo.

Back
Top Bottom