What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sxk prime

Just one vape. Go on you know all the big kids are doing it.

Seriously as I say I spent years chasing flavour with rta' s and I do rate the flavour from a good squonk rda as better than most rta' s I ever tried with.the possible exception of the calix and heron. The berserker is actually quite similar to the heron I'm many ways.
The beauty of the squonk set up is all in one juice storage (much more than any tank and due to the nature of squonking the juice doesn't spoil with carbonised coil and wick fall out). Plus the deck and chamber can be far more compact and close to the drip tip giving an intense flavour.

Definitely should be next on your list. If like me you enjoy.tobacco juices you should also be trying mesh in the nextiny or nextera for.a.sublime vape. (And a frustrating learning curve).
Oh, I know I'll give in one day...just not so soon I hope(my vape budget suffered enough recently).
How do tank crackers behave in plastic/silicone bottles?

Oh, I know I'll give in one day...just not so soon I hope(my vape budget suffered enough recently).
How do tank crackers behave in plastic/silicone bottles?
Never ever once had issue. When I first started with the squonk malarkey I bought a dozen spare bottles with each kit just in case but in all cases my original bottles are intact.

Back
Top Bottom