What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sxk prime

I’ve had the YTFK Prime for a couple of weeks now and it’s great, no logos and excellent build quality except for the o rings, I took it stripped it down to wash and split the afc o ring putting it back together, they all seemed soft so I got a set of genuine o rings from Creme De Vape, replaced all of them and it’s perfect, no wobbles or leaks whatsoever, silky smooth airflow as tight as you like, better than my old KF3 mini all round particularly the afc. I haven’t got a SXK or a genuine to compare it to but the YTFK has no issues whatsoever imo once rid of those crappy o rings.

As they said on the ft forum. Not impossible as the nautilus was threaded pyrex and that was heavy duty but its more likely a fastech misprint.
We await reviews.
As FT often does...
I wish someone made a simple metal cage with glass tube for doggy...

As FT often does...
I wish someone made a simple metal cage with glass tube for doggy...
I wonder if someone in the modmakers section would be interested. I don't own a doggy as I've the calix pico which honestly makes it redundant (but obviously at a price) but I couldn't have got by without my nautilus cage.
I actually bought a cage from ft for the naughty too which was plastic inside but incredibly thick. Used that one an awful lot.
That's why I loved the heron, kayfuns and now berserker as they all have steel glass replacements and I am one clumsy sod. Must have dropped that berserker mini a dozen times already.

I wonder if someone in the modmakers section would be interested. I don't own a doggy as I've the calix pico which honestly makes it redundant (but obviously at a price) but I couldn't have got by without my nautilus cage.
I actually bought a cage from ft for the naughty too which was plastic inside but incredibly thick. Used that one an awful lot.
That's why I loved the heron, kayfuns and now berserker as they all have steel glass replacements and I am one clumsy sod. Must have dropped that berserker mini a dozen times already.
LOL. I, on the other hand, like to see how much juice there is left(don't drop things often - now I jinxed it:)). And I like cinnamons. Doggy in in my top 3 for "all around" flavour, along with heron and hussar. And none of them is glass...:banghead:.

LOL. I, on the other hand, like to see how much juice there is left(don't drop things often - now I jinxed it:)). And I like cinnamons. Doggy in in my top 3 for "all around" flavour, along with heron and hussar. And none of them is glass...:banghead:.
Mtl squonking has given me a sixth sense for a dry wick luckily. Lol.
I've got the hussar on my list. Rob recommended it. I've been away from tanks a while due to being happy with the strike and snapdragon but I've been sucked in with the berserker and prime again. Blast.
Banana was always supposed to be hell on poly but my beloved nanabhozo has never caused issue luckily.

Mtl squonking has given me a sixth sense for a dry wick luckily. Lol.
I've got the hussar on my list. Rob recommended it. I've been away from tanks a while due to being happy with the strike and snapdragon but I've been sucked in with the berserker and prime again. Blast.
Banana was always supposed to be hell on poly but my beloved nanabhozo has never caused issue luckily.
Well, when you order a hussar don't forget 1.2mm pin with orings(cheap as chips and gives you spares, even if you don't like a pin).
Don't even start me on squonking - I am resisting my "desire to buy new shiny things"(I know the WORD offends some). But if was to try, well, then it would be a strike, maybe, on top of some regulated, trusted board like DNA...with Replay...Therion 75c...Stop it! You have just snatched a spare doggy and gem from classies today! And you have not explored the world of classic mtl rtasssss yet!
Sorry, that was a snake in my pocket...
Nanabhozo...:pie:

Well, when you order a hussar don't forget 1.2mm pin with orings(cheap as chips and gives you spares, even if you don't like a pin).
Don't even start me on squonking - I am resisting my "desire to buy new shiny things"(I know the WORD offends some). But if was to try, well, then it would be a strike, maybe, on top of some regulated, trusted board like DNA...with Replay...Therion 75c...Stop it! You have just snatched a spare doggy and gem from classies today! And you have not explored the world of classic mtl rtasssss yet!
Sorry, that was a snake in my pocket...
Nanabhozo...:pie:
Lol. I explored the arse out of mtl rta' s. Calix' s, heron' s kayfuns, taifuns, rose' s and the wonderful world of gennies.
Still use the kayfuns, rose v3 and calix. (Gave my her on away in a giveaway earlier in the year) just spent all last year exploring mtl rda' s. Literary all of them about One a fortnight.
Settled on the strike 18 (and persuaded half the forum to follow, lol) and snapdragon. Promised I'd keep away from any new ones this year as I'm settled with the strike but I've already been through eight this year. Now I'm back trying mtl tanks again too.
Terrible addiction.
I'm sitting with a strike on the inbox tonight (leather panels) and have the new therion bf 75c arriving next week to sample the new DNA board.

Settled on the strike 18 (and persuaded half the forum to follow, lol) and snapdragon. Promised I'd keep away from any new ones this year as I'm settled with the strike but I've already been through eight this year. Now I'm back trying mtl tanks again too.
Terrible addiction.
I'm sitting with a strike on the inbox tonight (leather panels) and have the new therion bf 75c arriving next week to sample the new DNA board.
:guns:

Just one vape. Go on you know all the big kids are doing it.

Seriously as I say I spent years chasing flavour with rta' s and I do rate the flavour from a good squonk rda as better than most rta' s I ever tried with.the possible exception of the calix and heron. The berserker is actually quite similar to the heron I'm many ways.
The beauty of the squonk set up is all in one juice storage (much more than any tank and due to the nature of squonking the juice doesn't spoil with carbonised coil and wick fall out). Plus the deck and chamber can be far more compact and close to the drip tip giving an intense flavour.

Definitely should be next on your list. If like me you enjoy.tobacco juices you should also be trying mesh in the nextiny or nextera for.a.sublime vape. (And a frustrating learning curve).

I've sorted the prime with some new o rings and a glass tube from creme de vape it's now as smooth as a baby's bum I still think the drip tip is to short it looks a bit funky with my mini nautilus drip tip on it

Back
Top Bottom