What's new

Sxk prime

Ianrdev

Postman
Is it just me or do other apes find the prime from sxk to be not all that good there build quality seems to be lacking on this one it is now broken after one week when you open the juice flow it wobbles about Imo it's not as good as the v3 mini anyway it's a shame it looked good on my new mod101 (cracking mod) but that's a different thread moan over

I've had one for about 3 weeks now. Not had any problems with it so far (touch wood). All the threads are good, no crunching, goes together and comes apart really well. How far are you opening up the juice control? I just wait to see some air bubbles coming through and stop there.

No issues here either... Good threads no leaks no gurgling. Very happy so far. What happened @Ianrdev?

It fell out of my pocket onto the grass and that was the end up to that point it was not to bad but not as good as the v3 mini Imo

Had mine a couple of months. No issues with build quality. Think youve had bad luck and got a duff one. By the way I only open juice flow about 1.5 turns with 50/50 juice.

I only opened it enough to adjust the afc I jumped the gun a bit the fall wasn't causing problems the 510 pin had come loose just need to sort out the tight juice flow even after lubing up maybe an oring problem

Sounds like you may an atty for a bit longer, butter hands! ;)

I had to replace the top o ring on the deck pretty much out of the box, but no issues since. But I am a very generous luber. I'm vaping and life in general! :54:

I’ve got a YTFK Prime coming from Fastech, reading reviews on the Fastech forums it seems to be a decent option.
The wobbles are usually down to soft o rings, order a set of genuine ones from Creme de Vape they’re only a couple of quid, I did this with a $10 v3 Mini and it’s been perfect since and will do the same with the Prime.
I’ll report on the YTFK when it comes.

nah, not just you .... it's not a bad tank for the money but considering what it's supposed to be a clone of, I think they did a better job of cloning the packaging then they did they tank.

Back
Top Bottom