What's new

SXK Pocket

And the tilemahos armed. It’s an excellent clone.

@eyeball kid you should give this st pocket a try, the flavour from this tank is fantastic. It has some drawbacks but I’ve had it in rotation since it arrived last week and I feel the flavour is better than any of my other tanks at the minute. Definitely worth the fiver odds.

Got my SXK Pocket today and the Coppervape Dvarw with the extra air reducers is on it's way from Fastetech also. I found the pocket a bit fiddely to build but ended up with a 1.2ohm spaced coil and the flavour is brilliant! Don't like the small drip tip but found another one that fits so all happy here! Looking forward to trying the Dvarw when it gets here too.

Got my SXK Pocket today and the Coppervape Dvarw with the extra air reducers is on it's way from Fastetech also. I found the pocket a bit fiddely to build but ended up with a 1.2ohm spaced coil and the flavour is brilliant! Don't like the small drip tip but found another one that fits so all happy here! Looking forward to trying the Dvarw when it gets here too.

The pocket has really surprised me, the flavour production is excellent, very intense. I think it might be because there’s no chimney, it’s straight from the chamber to the tip and the coil is quite high in the tank.

My Pocket is still in daily use ........ and my Doggystyles are sitting unloved and uncleaned as I've chosen to clean up and refill the Pocket rather than rotate. Says it all. :)

My Pocket is still in daily use ........ and my Doggystyles are sitting unloved and uncleaned as I've chosen to clean up and refill the Pocket rather than rotate. Says it all. :)
I am very very impressed with the pocket and even better it has a glass tank with a spare!! I have so many MTL atties but I think this Pocket is better than a lot of the more expensive atties. My Doggystyle (6 of them!) are all sat in my cupboard looking very unloved. I get one or two of my atties out sometimes, rebuild them because I like rebuilding and then go back to the favorites of which the pocket is definitely one now!! May have to get another as a spare!

I am very very impressed with the pocket and even better it has a glass tank with a spare!! I have so many MTL atties but I think this Pocket is better than a lot of the more expensive atties. My Doggystyle (6 of them!) are all sat in my cupboard looking very unloved. I get one or two of my atties out sometimes, rebuild them because I like rebuilding and then go back to the favorites of which the pocket is definitely one now!! May have to get another as a spare!
I'm awaiting another ST from GB and have just ordered a second SXK from FT as the first one went missing. :)

I will grab one zous. I'm so far behind. I'm literally just coiling up the berserker rda I've had months now. I know it's going to be good as it's got good written all over it.
I've just received the siren 2 from Maggie at healthcabin today too. It may be 24mm but again everything looks right. Can't wait to get that tested too.

A wee tip for people with the pocket which I’m not sure if au mentioned or not earlier in the thread, for a tighter draw, just flip the airflow ring round so the hole is blocked shut. It’s about the same airflow as the doggy with the hole covered right up. I’ve been alternating it as I’m enjiy no more air these days with most of my tanks. I have it built at 0.8Ω as well, I’ll be puffing it at 50w soon at this rate!

Just to say the beserker rda is up and running and it's everything I expected.
1.4 ohm 2.5mm kanthal coil at 9.5w with nanabhozo and it's as good as I've ever tasted.

Just to say the beserker rda is up and running and it's everything I expected.
1.4 ohm 2.5mm kanthal coil at 9.5w with nanabhozo and it's as good as I've ever tasted.

That’s interesting [emoji3] I got one of these (ssshh don’t tell @zouzounaki) and I’ve put four or five builds in now and thought the flavour was really dull and flat [emoji20]

Back
Top Bottom