What's new

SXK Pocket

@Flower Power you used to get the same problem sometimes with the Pico RTA - that floating deck does need to be screwed down firmly with the chimney to get the 510 pin poking through properly. I aways find it easier to build it, then insert the deck in the chimney to make sure that it fits right in and the wick holes are properly aligned with the coil (there's a chance it's not gone in right, the deck base of the deck should be flush with the base of the chimney) and THEN screw the base on ... I do it with the deck still upside down so it can't fall back out. Hope that helps?

That does help and I had eventually worked that out, it was almost impossible to build before I had, but the 510 pin does only seem to make a connection on my eleaf pico, it being too short to connect with other mods I tried. The Berserker mini that was on it before has now moved to the COV minivolt and working nicely on that while I tinker with the Pocket. I really need a longer drip tip with it, the one it comes with is so short my lips are burning on the top of it. It does have a nice flavour despite all the quirks with it.

Back
Top Bottom