What's new

SXK Pocket

Mine has the four tiny holes. They are all out of line and slightly odd sizes, but pin hole sized. I’ve covered 2 up with metal tape. With the airflow ring flipped to fully close the hole, it has improved it a bit. Nice and tight and not too noisy. But still not particularly smooth. I just stuck it on the pico to test it out again. Still very flavoursome.

Last edited:
Mine arrived from 3fvape yesterday but I only got around to it tonight. Bunged a small clapton in.
IMG_0411.JPG
Unfortunately due to me not paying attention and picking up the wrong wire the ohms came out higher than I wanted so I had to take 2 half wraps off.
IMG_0409.JPG
Still came out higher than expected at 0.8ohms, but here it is on my evic basic.
IMG_0410.JPG
Not strictly MTL as I'm using the largest air hole at 25watts.

Anyone else managed to slice their fingers when they take the tank apart to clean and rebuild? I couldn't understand where this red stuff was coming from all over the glass till I noticed my thumb was bleeding everywhere!! Iv'e done it twice now, think I will wear gloves next time!! Still like it though!

I’ve sorted out the crappy turbulent airflow on the ST version. I got a couple of elfin mods from @simong and this looked perfect one one of them, so I decided I was going to make it work.

I set about the pin with a dremel, taped up 3 of the tiny pinholes drilled the last one out to about 1mm and chamfered the outside a bit. It’s now much smoother and quieter, nice and tight still with the airflow ring flipped to block the holes. Perfect!

image.jpg

Mine arrived from 3fvape yesterday but I only got around to it tonight. Bunged a small clapton in.View attachment 160094 Unfortunately due to me not paying attention and picking up the wrong wire the ohms came out higher than I wanted so I had to take 2 half wraps off.View attachment 160095 Still came out higher than expected at 0.8ohms, but here it is on my evic basic.View attachment 160096 Not strictly MTL as I'm using the largest air hole at 25watts.

I’ve got an evic basic in the post. It looks decent in your photo, nice and minimal.

Anyone else managed to slice their fingers when they take the tank apart to clean and rebuild? I couldn't understand where this red stuff was coming from all over the glass till I noticed my thumb was bleeding everywhere!! Iv'e done it twice now, think I will wear gloves next time!! Still like it though!

Yeah, mine arrived today and struggling with it.. Opening and closing it and poking around it has cut my finger and thumb on the threading. I can live with that, the main problem I am having is I can't get it to read on either my geekvape building tab thingy or the Ehpro I bought to go with it. It doesn't seem to be making a connection with the 510 pin. Is there some secret to getting it work? It seems to work on an eleaf pico, just not any of my other mods.

Does anyone know if the ST centrepin replacements work on the SXK version?

Last edited:
I have to choose my mods that it will work on too!! Unfortunately don't know of a fix for it I just keep trying till I find a mod it DOES work on.

Make sure you are screwing the chamber on very tight. Not sure what else to suggest. Hopefully @Crewella or someone else that has both can advise on the pin fitting.

Yeah, mine arrived today and struggling with it.. Opening and closing it and poking around it has cut my finger and thumb on the threading. I can live with that, the main problem I am having is I can't get it to read on either my geekvape building tab thingy or the Ehpro I bought to go with it. It doesn't seem to be making a connection with the 510 pin. Is there some secret to getting it work? It seems to work on an eleaf pico, just not any of my other mods.

Does anyone know if the ST centrepin replacements work on the SXK version?

All I can tell you is the replacement ST pins are better quality than the original that came in my ST tank. The tank works on all my mods no problem. I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work in SXK version. IMO its worth ordering some spare pins from Fasttech anyway.

Back
Top Bottom