What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sxk doggystyle

Hi - You can get a 100 pack of nr-r-nr wires from Fastech for about £1.30 at ranges of 1.5ohm upto about 4ohm, not sure what you would use those for though.

I bought the 1.8ohm for remaking the Kanger Protank atties and like eyeball kid says they virtually guarantee the finished result. Individually they are about 10cm long, which breaks down to 3cm legs on each end. I like them as they are quick and easy to use and work well with Protanks due to them not heating up the rubber grommet that acts as an insulator between the coil legs.

I do have quite a bit of wire kicking about but these were at hand and I wanted to try the tank at a power level I knew would suit me, so far I am on day three with the same coil in and still getting a satisfying vape, had no leaks or other issues. Had to change the mouth piece as it was warming up when I chain vaped but that's hardly a big deal. Couple more days and I think I will order another. Very happy so far. :-)

Hi - You can get a 100 pack of nr-r-nr wires from Fastech for about £1.30 at ranges of 1.5ohm upto about 4ohm, not sure what you would use those for though.

I bought the 1.8ohm for remaking the Kanger Protank atties and like eyeball kid says they virtually guarantee the finished result. Individually they are about 10cm long, which breaks down to 3cm legs on each end. I like them as they are quick and easy to use and work well with Protanks due to them not heating up the rubber grommet that acts as an insulator between the coil legs.

I do have quite a bit of wire kicking about but these were at hand and I wanted to try the tank at a power level I knew would suit me, so far I am on day three with the same coil in and still getting a satisfying vape, had no leaks or other issues. Had to change the mouth piece as it was warming up when I chain vaped but that's hardly a big deal. Couple more days and I think I will order another. Very happy so far. :-)
Blimey, that's a blast from the past - I used to get my NR-R-NR wires from Stealthvape to rebuild my Gladius and Protank coils. :D

Glad you're enjoying the Doggystyled - I love them :)

Hi all,
What method do you employ to unscrew the tank from the base. I always seem to get it jammed stuck and end up resorting to pliers at home.. I love the flavour from this little tank, but it’s hard work to take out and about. Any tips greatly appreciated.

I just use one of those wee allan keys slipped into the air hole in the base as a lever.

I learnt to tighten it about the right amount after much practise, so that I can get it undone again fairly easy.

I always found it tightened up when screwing the tank back onto a mod. :S

Or maybe my fat fingers just can't get a grip of the base when the tank is nearly down on the mod...

I always found it tightened up when screwing the tank back onto a mod. :S

Or maybe my fat fingers just can't get a grip of the base when the tank is nearly down on the mod...

Dont find the tank tightening personally, just the airflow ring spinning round. I guess I've been using the tank for about a year and have adapted to its annoying quirks

Back
Top Bottom