What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Super strong MTL menthol options

mustybadger

Postman
Anyone have some? The stronger the better.

My ADV for the longest time was Breaking Vap by BordO2, but they seem to have dissapeared and VC haven't had them in stock forever. I got some SubZero by Purity as a replacement, but again, their stock options are terrible and 9 times out of 10 it'll be out of stock when I need it and it's 70% PG which results in some gurgling and leaking in the hot weather.

I'm currently reduced to using some garbage "OMG Triple Menthol" that cost me £27 for 300ml of the stuff, and it's strong enough but tastes pretty terrible. Still using it because it's strong enough to give me the hit I want in a pod system, but aside from that it's not much fun...

No salts, only freebase, 16mg minimum.

Any other suggestions? Needs to be just straight up menthol with eucalyptus, and needs to be super strong (some would probably describe my tastes with menthol as "way too strong", but that normally means it's about right for me). 50/50 probably suits me the best. I've had other methols that taste super artificial and not what I would describe as, "clean". Digby's Moriya's Mix was ok, but they, for some reason, decided to put sweetener in it, so the throat hit goes from being a "sharp, icy" hit to being a "slightly icy, sweetener filled" hit which was dissapointing.

Cheers all! Hope you're all doing well.

Ollie

Last edited:
Big juice do one called Project X Twilight
Basically strong Menthol Eucalyptus with mixed dark berries

For minty/menthol juices I mix my own... bit of peppermint.. touch of menthol and a splash of koolada/ws-23.

Took me a while to find a mix that I like but dirt cheap ongoing cost.. and no risk of it being discontinued.

I bought a nutter level menthol 50/50 juice by accident (I'm not a menthol fan) - it was a Solt Berry 50/50 10ml 20mg nic salt juice.

I was under the impression it was Berry flavour - but I could detect no fruit at all, just taste-bud destroying menthol. I hated it and will never buy another Solt juice again because there was no way that menthol laced monstrosity should have been labelled 'Berry', but you may like it. I believe there is a plain menthol in the range that may be worth checking out.

As above. I was gonna say that menthol only hits so hard alone. Peppermint is usually.The addition that pushes thing's up a notch.

Back
Top Bottom