What's new

Suggest some complicated coils for MTL?

ok, I stuck some in an rda to get a rough idea, they'll change a bit when fitted properly but ... anyway.. as I suspected they are all over the place but I can always add/remove a wrap or pull down to a 2.5mm ID, so plenty of wiggle room to find something that might work.

WP_20180213_13_31_16_Pro.jpg
WP_20180213_13_32_01_Pro.jpg
WP_20180213_13_32_44_Pro.jpg
WP_20180213_13_33_48_Pro.jpg
WP_20180213_13_34_34_Pro.jpg
WP_20180213_13_35_32_Pro.jpg

Have you tried them out yet?

nah, I only vape on 2.5mm 28awg. :D

I did them so @keepitgoin could get an idea after I started going on about twisted wires earlier! .... I didn't want to come across like I'd just googled it or something. ;)

I will try them out when my Dead Rabbit SQ arrives though. :D

Urgh I think you’re turning to the dark side. You were talking about getting a smok a few weeks ago.

I might get the drill out and whip up a clapton when I get home from work.

Urgh I think you’re turning to the dark side. You were talking about getting a smok a few weeks ago.

I might get the drill out and whip up a clapton when I get home from work.

lol, truthfully I've wanted a nice 22mm single coil dripper for quite a while, since I decided that squonking sucks...

I bet it’s really noisy. Your missus will tell you to stop puffing it when you’re sitting watching telly, and you’ll feel self conscious. Just my prediction.

I don’t like drippers, myself. I’ve only tried two though, to be fair. I think I can see the attraction but for me it seems pointless, too much hassle.

Back
Top Bottom