What's new

Struggling to find a good squonkable MTL RDA

SouthernChap

Postman
I'd like to get something to put on a SunBox GameOver 360 I bought to give squonking one last go (I've tried cheap squonkers before and the bottle system always seems to let me down).

However, for the life of me I just can't find one that is as satisfying as a good MTL vape from either my KF, Taifun, VapeSnail or BPM Pioneer Insider.

On those, I'm vaping mainly at around 14 watts on 1 ohm coils (on the VapeSnail and Pioneer I have 1.2mm air pins IIRC) and use 9mg 50/50 tobaccos (Maxx Blend is my ADV).

I've tried the BSKR V2 MTL and that just doesn't seem to do it either. I've tried SunBox's own Strange RTA and that worked okay but I find it such a PITA to wick,I tried the POET from Van and Del and I can't seem to get the right airflow. My search was starting to get expensive so I tried a few moody versions of well known RTAs but again I just never seem to get the vape I want.

Am I tilting at windmills here? I've not seen an RDA with a chamber as small as my RTAs/bridges so maybe I just won't get the same experience?

What do you clever people think? (TIA for any help)

The RDA that comes with the vandyvape simple EX is good imo.

I have no idea whether they're available separately though...

IMG_20211022_163617845~2.jpg

Any ideas where I'd get one in the UK? Can't seem to find it. I'd assume that the kit would be fairly cheap so no big deal to buy it and just use the RDA.

Mind you, feels a bit dirty putting that on the GameOver! :grin2:

Cthulhu 1928 ... it has that small MTL chamber you are looking for and solves a lot of the problems you are talking about imo. .... the only caveat being I've never actually used it with a squonk set up.

Cthulhu 1928 ... it has that small MTL chamber you are looking for and solves a lot of the problems you are talking about imo. .... the only caveat being I've never actually used it with a squonk set up.

Nice one. Going to give that a go.

I think the Cthulhu 1928 MTL RDA may still be available.

Ninja'd

Any ideas where I'd get one in the UK? Can't seem to find it. I'd assume that the kit would be fairly cheap so no big deal to buy it and just use the RDA.

Mind you, feels a bit dirty putting that on the GameOver! :grin2:

I've honestly never seen them for sale outside of the kit - but for what it is the kit really isn't bad.

And yeah, sticking a sunbox under it would really drag down the premium feel of the RDA :D

Back
Top Bottom