What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

If you buy more kanthal wire, get it from Stealthvape.

i used to buy all my wire from stealthvape as can always seem to get what I need from them, the 24, 26 and 30 gauge I have was from stealth the kanthal and all my mesh is from vandyvapes. From what remember stealth was better moremwire for the money.

i used to buy all my wire from stealthvape as can always seem to get what I need from them, the 24, 26 and 30 gauge I have was from stealth the kanthal and all my mesh is from vandyvapes. From what remember stealth was better moremwire for the money.

Apparently better quality too

mines back in its box a well and im back on the true tank

I've been swapping between my smok cloud beast, wotofo profile, wotofo cog and obs engine set up with quad coils. It’s mean to be a dual coil tank but I was bored and curiosity got the better of me. Vapes better than it ever did.

Apparently better quality too

I might go on later and have a look see what I can buy, I’ve spent over £200 in the last 3 - 4 weeks since I’ve started vaping again lol most of it was spent on concentrates though. Made a castle long clone by ckemist but can’t say from memory it resembles the five pawns. That will be next on my list is some reserve one shot

Hi - hoping you guys can help. Recently bought the Glaz Mini and something weird seems to be going on whereby the resistance keeps fluctuating. When I first got it, it went through a phase where I couldn't even get it to read a resistance, all my mods read it as 9.99 so either a short, or not detecting the coil (obviously I checked for a short - leads, too high, too low etc - couldn't see any evidence of a short in my build). I had to strip it down several times and put back together, tightening the hell out of the 510 pin and eventually got it to read a build, but I still can't seem to get it stable, which is particularly frustrating as I usually vape in TC.

The build I'm using is the same as I put in most of my tanks - 24ga SS316, 2.5mm ID, 6-7 wraps to fit the mod - approx .35ohm. In the Glaz I've had it read anywhere from .28 up to .48 and everything in between. Even with the tank cooled to room temperature, I can screw it on and off the device and get different readings pretty much every time. I've tried different mods and seen the same results, so its definitely the tank.

Just wondered if anyone else had any similar experiences and if so, any suggestions for a fix? Or have I just got a faulty unit perhaps?

Hi - hoping you guys can help. Recently bought the Glaz Mini and something weird seems to be going on whereby the resistance keeps fluctuating. When I first got it, it went through a phase where I couldn't even get it to read a resistance, all my mods read it as 9.99 so either a short, or not detecting the coil (obviously I checked for a short - leads, too high, too low etc - couldn't see any evidence of a short in my build). I had to strip it down several times and put back together, tightening the hell out of the 510 pin and eventually got it to read a build, but I still can't seem to get it stable, which is particularly frustrating as I usually vape in TC.

The build I'm using is the same as I put in most of my tanks - 24ga SS316, 2.5mm ID, 6-7 wraps to fit the mod - approx .35ohm. In the Glaz I've had it read anywhere from .28 up to .48 and everything in between. Even with the tank cooled to room temperature, I can screw it on and off the device and get different readings pretty much every time. I've tried different mods and seen the same results, so its definitely the tank.

Just wondered if anyone else had any similar experiences and if so, any suggestions for a fix? Or have I just got a faulty unit perhaps?
Does it read okay before you put the tank section on?

Have never used wire that thick in my Glaz Mini. I use 27 or 28g wire and have never had a problem. Don't know if it is worth trying thinner wire. Just a thought.

If you stripped it down and cleaned it.

It might be worth to show your build, I have a sneaky feeling your coil is fouling the deck.

Back
Top Bottom