What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

Morning, ya MTL lot. 'Ere.... How would I go about getting a replacement drip tip for this bunny? Was surprised there wasn't a spare in there. Thing is, who I bought it off... New Vaping... Are only a 5 minute walk away from me. Didn't realise until I saw their address on the invoice. Should I nip in or contact Steam Crave directly?

Cheers

I am going to try the extension piece today, had the tank for a while and have never tried it yet. Out of interest has anyone noticed any drop off in flavor using the extension.

Depends on the juice mints and anaseed not so much but finer flavours iwI certainly notice a difference in flavour

Morning, ya MTL lot. 'Ere.... How would I go about getting a replacement drip tip for this bunny? Was surprised there wasn't a spare in there. Thing is, who I bought it off... New Vaping... Are only a 5 minute walk away from me. Didn't realise until I saw their address on the invoice. Should I nip in or contact Steam Crave directly?

Cheers
Think they might still be closed until the lockdown, give em a call and see the score.

Here's a first with this tank.... Just had a big POP, then it started leaking like mad via the airflow. Re-wicked and it's sound now. The wick was fine in the first place.

Most odd.

Interesting. I'm not at all clued up on the clone game, but it seems a bit odd to me to buy one when the original only costs a few quid more.

It's by Blitz FP so it's not a clone per say but they've blatantly "borrowed" the design but that's like pretty much how the vape industry works, everything gets borrowed

It's the airflow inserts that are the big difference here, it's at the tighter end of MTL vaping for me so being able to open it up appeals. Plus, it's half the price, so it's worth a punt to me :D

Bought the glaz mini a few weeks back along with the wotofo cog which chucks the flavour out but for whatever reason I can’t get the flavour everybody else says they get from the glaz mini. Everything I’ve tried vaping in this tastes muted.

Back
Top Bottom