What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

Feel the need to share. Probably thinking it won’t make much difference but just try if you haven’t already.
So, I’m using this tank almost exclusively since I’ve bought it, and tried different cotton and builds but I’ve found a simple spaced 2.5mm at around 0.7-0.8 ohms and under 4v to be this tanks sweet spot. Haven’t changed juice or wick material but I’m getting incredible flavour and vapour from this build.

I am going to try the extension piece today, had the tank for a while and have never tried it yet. Out of interest has anyone noticed any drop off in flavor using the extension.

I am going to try the extension piece today, had the tank for a while and have never tried it yet. Out of interest has anyone noticed any drop off in flavor using the extension.

Nope, flavour is as good for me with the extension. Probably a slightly cooler vape.

Like a few of you, it's become my regular tank. I bloody love it now I've got familiar with it.

My set up is; Simple Kanthal A1, 26ga. 2.5mm. 11 full wraps. Gives me a resistance of around 1.50. Vape at 10w. Beautiful.

Funny how everyone's build differs.

Feel the need to share. Probably thinking it won’t make much difference but just try if you haven’t already.
So, I’m using this tank almost exclusively since I’ve bought it, and tried different cotton and builds but I’ve found a simple spaced 2.5mm at around 0.7-0.8 ohms and under 4v to be this tanks sweet spot. Haven’t changed juice or wick material but I’m getting incredible flavour and vapour from this build.
Thought I'd give your suggestion a go, mate.

Attachments

• IMG_20200527_133210066.jpg
    IMG_20200527_133210066.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 79
Actually yes, a few times either after a wash or a refill I find that clear washer has come out.
Same here. A couple of reviews I read also mentioned it. Bit of a pain because it's translucent, so you're not sure it's there. And I'm always finding stray O rings and stuff.

Was just re-wicking for a new flavour for the day and it happened again. Oh well...

Cheers. Have a top day.

Back
Top Bottom