What's new

Steam crave Glaz mini

82khali

Postman
Hello all, I had one when it came out I didn't appreciate it and sold it now I miss it :)

Where can I get one from without getting shafted?

I looked and the usual vendors are out of stock .

I believe these are part drop shippers in that some of their listings might be drop shipped.
Based on this i would suggest you only order if you're happy knowing this.
I've used them three times now in three out of three transactions i can't fault them.
Last item a black Precisio arived in six days and two previous Marvel orders took around two weeks.
It's Australian so works out at just shy of £30 then a few quid shipping but theres a 10% off discount shown on the home page so should be around £30 all in.

https://vapedna.com.au/products/steam-crave-glaz-mini-rta?_pos=1&_psq=glaz&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Had it at one point but moved it on cos I thought it was quite poor. Save your money and get a Hastur mini, far better offering for the money imho.

Had it at one point but moved it on cos I thought it was quite poor. Save your money and get a Hastur mini, far better offering for the money imho.

I actually liked it but moved it on to make space, I have already placed an order already for the glaz.

But thank you for the reccomomdation might just be next tank :)

The vertex ain't shit and going cheap these days.

I actually liked it but moved it on to make space, I have already placed an order already for the glaz.

But thank you for the reccomomdation might just be next tank :)

Where did you order from if you don’t mind me asking ?

The vertex ain't shit and going cheap these days.
The hell vape MD was also a cracker wife will kill me I already have the following:
Kayfun 2019 and 2021
Pioneer
Dvarw and bishop oh and glaz mini hopefully should be here next week ;)

Update :

I emailed to make sure it's in stock they confirmed I paid and I get an email the next day the last one was sold and it's now out of stock :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom