What's new

Squape e motion

Ianrdev

Postman
Hi I'm considering buying a squape e motion and was wondering what apes think about them thanks for any help in this decision

Are you an MTL or a DTL Vaper?

I haven’t owned one but have been put off because they look more suited to DTL and I’m MTL.

I haven’t owned one but have been put off because they look more suited to DTL and I’m MTL.

Squape Emotion will do MTL with the appropriate under coil airflow adapters that are available.

Hi I'm considering buying a squape e motion and was wondering what apes think about them thanks for any help in this decision

I believe they are supposed to be really good for flavour. I have a clone which doesn't work very well, so I can't comment personally

Both but mainly MTL during the day there is a 1.3mm adapter so I've ordered that as well I've heard good things about them so I thought I would take a punt at it for £80 it's cheaper than the prime at the moment

I had one and sold it on. Lovely for a restricted lung hit, but I didn’t enjoy it in mtl mode (I ran it with the 1.3 adapter). I found it quite turbulent and the throat hit a bit too harsh for me. I’ve gone back to a squape R as my beater tank.

The fill holes are pretty infuriating also.

Such a wonderful build deck system though, especially the B deck. It’s a doddle and basically fool proof.

Back
Top Bottom