What's new

Sputnik rta (SXK)

mellar88

Postman
Ordered one of these from 3fvape a few weeks back not arrived yet but looking forward to receiving and using it. Has anyone got there hands on one yet to try? Was going to see how it performs before pulling the plug on the authentic.

I heard it’s awesome. I’m patiently waiting for the authentic to come back into stock.

I heard it’s awesome. I’m patiently waiting for the authentic to come back into stock.
I've watched a few reviews on YouTube the few that are English and it's highly rated. If the SXK version is a winner I'll definitely look at the authentic.

The only concern I have with the sxk version is that it doesn't come with a stand to remove the base to change the airflow discs but thinking about it I'm sure some tweezers will do the job.

It does look like it has a lot of potential and I don't mind the bottom fill either. Quite tempted to try the clone.

It does look like it has a lot of potential and I don't mind the bottom fill either. Quite tempted to try the clone.

To be fair bottom fill has never bothered me either. When mine arrives I'll give you a heads up.

Reviews are good on the authentic, if the sxk gets decent reviews could be a purchase.

I ordered the Ulton clone 10-15 days ago. It seems to arrived at London Airport. it will probably be delivered this week.

By the way, I read that SXK has stopped producing Sputnik RTA. I think it's on FT.

Back
Top Bottom