What's new

Spica...

50 pages of gushing I had to wade through without barfing...
Thanks mate. I will take a look.

I removed and reinserted the 510. Was a bit funky monkey to unscrew. Has made quite a big difference. Reduced the chamber size too.

Noise has gone and not quite as tight. Still surprised how tight it is tho considering I've got it on the max airflow possible.

Edit:

I searched for Spica before posting this thread so feck knows why that thread you linked to never came up.

So the tanks are bodged. Hence why they're so tight. I can't be arsed to feck about with it. But cheers for the link.

Last edited:
Crewella more or less dissected that clone (assuming its the coppervape one) and worked out how to overcome the threading deficiencies with the careful application of a spacer, was smart work :)

Crewella more or less dissected that clone (assuming its the coppervape one) and worked out how to overcome the threading deficiencies with the careful application of a spacer, was smart work :)

Ah, that's how she did it then.

Havent got around to trying to build mine yet but I guess I should wade through the 50 pages...
Most of which are probably my fault ........... :8:

It IS a tight draw, but the one @quincey43 had was ridiculously tight and adjusting the airflow ring made little or no difference.

Most of which are probably my fault ........... :8:

It IS a tight draw, but the one @quincey43 had was ridiculously tight and adjusting the airflow ring made little or no difference.
I remember this Crew, didn't we also discover machining differences in the threading for the inserts, some too deep so the airflow over constricted. [emoji6] Apart from old Dyson lungs @John R [emoji16]

I remember this Crew, didn't we also discover machining differences in the threading for the inserts, some too deep so the airflow over constricted. [emoji6] Apart from old Dyson lungs @John R [emoji16]
........ and the juice flow aperture didn't line up right on the clones, but it didn't seem to affect the vape much. :D

I can't really fault old Dyson lungs ........ I'm not much better. TIGHT! :D

........ and the juice flow aperture didn't line up right on the clones, but it didn't seem to affect the vape much. :D

I can't really fault old Dyson lungs ........ I'm not much better. TIGHT! :D
Calling you Dyson 2 from now on [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom