What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

Swapped out three o-rings in the end and left it fairly full since yesterday and that seems to have resolved the involuntary discharges of the tank, so onward we march...

Hello all... quick question... I am about to get a used Spica Pro, and the bottom of the tank shows the Sirius logo and a serial number... I understand the Coppervape clone does not look this way... so my question is whether there are other clones that look exactly like the authentic, or is this really an authentic one? There are no serial number check on Sirius’ homepage.

Attachments

• 7472BF6B-AB03-4B01-BF8A-C0EE1A485D24.jpeg
    7472BF6B-AB03-4B01-BF8A-C0EE1A485D24.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 66
Looks legit. Not seen a clone with the serial showing. Also you should see the logo on the chamber of the original too. @rew will confirm

You'd need to see a box with the hologram on it to part with that kinda of money.

IMG_1950.jpg

As John says serial no. is no guarantee. Coppervape clone has a serial no on it and the logo as well. You can only tell the difference by the machining quality and that's if you have an original standing side by side with the clone.

It's little details that are the difference. If you look at the drip tip base. The decorative vertical grooves are longer on the original on the right..

upload_2020-5-5_16-26-1.jpeg

You got a 5 in your serial @rew ? I see a difference in the number 2 between mine, just wondered if there was any other noticeable differences.

His 5 is exactly like my clone, just wondered if the authentic was more rounded and less angular.

Back
Top Bottom