What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

Finally got the no-name Spica clone built and vaping tonight... ultem driptip tasted worse than the helix one, fortunately I had a spare steel one I swapped out. Vast improvement :D Time to rummage about and see if I bought a spare for the helix when I ordered it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems I'm finding more issues with it, flooded like a good'un till I swapped out the top cap o-ring, just as well I bought some spares from my coppervape purchase a while ago.

Oh and the chamber adjustment tool fell apart too... threads on the wee handle were stripped.

Yeah, but just sometimes my freakish habit of buying spares does actually pay off, LOL. (I did have a spare couple of tips for the helix too)

Hmmmm, just noticed the tank dumped it's entire contents onto my mod, that was a sticky surprise when I picked it up!! Jury's out on whether this gets stripped and rebuilt or just thrown in the trash. A thought to be revisited later I feel.

Hmmmm, just noticed the tank dumped it's entire contents onto my mod, that was a sticky surprise when I picked it up!! Jury's out on whether this gets stripped and rebuilt or just thrown in the trash. A thought to be revisited later I feel.

Send it to @Crewella . She'll teach it some manners

I will put mine together and see how it behaves. I'm just a bit snowed under with work - every other sod at work seems to have buggered off on holiday .............

But I WILL get there and report back.

I'll no doubt get round to it at some point, passion is at a low ebb for it right now to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom