What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

Holy hell!! That glass was a royal pita to remove... but the throat hit is even more intense than the clone on max chamber height. seems like a tighter draw on the 3 slotted pin too!! Very very happy vaping on this bad boy!! It's just awesome, it's even giving me dry mouth.
Worth the wait then! :2thumbsup:

I received my CV clone yesterday from FT. I built it with the 5 hole reducer and wow that's toight! Today I took it apart with the intention of applying the Crewella bodge, but I discovered that the threading is the proper length on my reducers and does not cover the air intakes in the post. Here's a pic with the pin screwed in fully:
IMG_3127.JPG IMG_3129.JPG
Even with the 7 hole reducer, the vape is very very tight (but excellent). Comparing to photos of the authentic version, it looks like the holes are smaller on this clone. Also this unit has the misaligned juice holes (still wicks fine) and doesn't have branding on the chamber (good job CV).

The Spica Pro is a genius design. I have enquired with @Can Berk Yucel, so hopefully I will get some help buying an authentic outside Facebook.

I received my CV clone yesterday from FT. I built it with the 5 hole reducer and wow that's toight! Today I took it apart with the intention of applying the Crewella bodge, but I discovered that the threading is the proper length on my reducers and does not cover the air intakes in the post. Here's a pic with the pin screwed in fully:
View attachment 177105 View attachment 177106
Even with the 7 hole reducer, the vape is very very tight (but excellent). Comparing to photos of the authentic version, it looks like the holes are smaller on this clone. Also this unit has the misaligned juice holes (still wicks fine) and doesn't have branding on the chamber (good job CV).

The Spica Pro is a genius design. I have enquired with @Can Berk Yucel, so hopefully I will get some help buying an authentic outside Facebook.
It IS tight. I vape it (CV) using 5 star and 2 holes - for me it is equivalent of , say, Dvarw with 1mm insert. I cannot compare it with an authentic one yet...

It IS tight. I vape it (CV) using 5 star and 2 holes - for me it is equivalent of , say, Dvarw with 1mm insert. I cannot compare it with an authentic one yet...

I've ordered a Dvarw with 1mm insert, but it's been on the slow boat from Hungary for a while now. My Spica clone at 7 notches and wide open is close to the Berserker RTA on the smallest hole which is 0.8mm.

Point is, this clone is rather far off if Qorax can restricted DL the authentic full open.

You think so? I really enjoy it set like that, flavour and draw is perfect for me. Saying that, it's kinda spoilt all my other tanks.

View attachment 177105 View attachment 177106

I am hoping to get another authentic if Can resurfaces. Authentic is better build quality all round.

Back
Top Bottom