What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

At least it's only a couple of weeks. I'm sure the time will fly in!!

Oh, mine? I haven't been looking to be honest, would just spoil it.

Today I got @Crewella's clone she sent me to see if I liked it or not and boy what a difference!! a 1.2ohm build with the air pin with the most cutouts and I even closed the airflow down a touch! I just knew there was something wrong with my clone but couldn't for the life of me see what it was. Thank goodness for people like @Crewella who found out what the problem was and a fix for it. brilliant just brilliant, Thanks so so much @Crewella you are a star!!

Today I got @Crewella's clone she sent me to see if I liked it or not and boy what a difference!! a 1.2ohm build with the air pin with the most cutouts and I even closed the airflow down a touch! I just knew there was something wrong with my clone but couldn't for the life of me see what it was. Thank goodness for people like @Crewella who found out what the problem was and a fix for it. brilliant just brilliant, Thanks so so much @Crewella you are a star!!
I'm guessing you're happy? ;) :D

How's the authentic Spica Pro going @John R ? Have you managed to get that bastard glass section off to get rid of the insert?

Thanks @rew but, believe it or not, I haven't had time to get near it yet!!! Too many other demands on my time so far but I hope to get into it tonight. I'll post back when I finally get the box in my manky mitts.

Holy hell!! That glass was a royal pita to remove... but the throat hit is even more intense than the clone on max chamber height. seems like a tighter draw on the 3 slotted pin too!! Very very happy vaping on this bad boy!! It's just awesome, it's even giving me dry mouth.

Back
Top Bottom