What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

After the howls of "Too soon" I shitebagged posting this yesterday...

Boom boom ........ ;)

2fzpdl.jpg

Thought it might make you smile @Crewella :D

@quincey43 I'm so sorry you're having issues with it. I was particularly interested in what you thought of it too .... hope it works out in the end.
I have decided that the Spica has a draw that may take some getting used to as it is so tight, the flavour is spot on though so I am keeping the clone and want to give a shout out to @John R who had my clone and told me it is the same as his so nothing wrong with it, he put a build and wicked it so I could see how he did his but it is still a bit tight for me. I very nearly bought an authentic on the premise that my clone was a dud, so glad I didn't now though!!! I have got a second Hastur mini from the classies which I know I like so that should be me done for some time to come (yeh right!!)

I have decided that the Spica has a draw that may take some getting used to as it is so tight, the flavour is spot on though so I am keeping the clone and want to give a shout out to @John R who had my clone and told me it is the same as his so nothing wrong with it, he put a build and wicked it so I could see how he did his but it is still a bit tight for me. I very nearly bought an authentic on the premise that my clone was a dud, so glad I didn't now though!!! I have got a second Hastur mini from the classies which I know I like so that should be me done for some time to come (yeh right!!)
Blimey ..... you're on my 'likes a tight draw' list too ..... I'm intrigued ..... ;)

I didn't think it was overly tight with the 7 star insert, but you live and learn, it's all about personal taste this lark. I absolutely adore my Spica and wouldn't be without, maybe I'm just that kinda guy...

I run mine on the 3 star with one hole open.... /me goes to reappraise himself.

Blimey ..... you're on my 'likes a tight draw' list too ..... I'm intrigued ..... ;)
Yes I do like a tight draw, the Hastur mini and the Berserker mini are fine for me but the Spica is just that bit too tight, I am going to persevere with it though and see if it grows on me as the flavour is so good.

It reminds me of that first thing in the morning drag on a rollie, lol

Then again, I'm the person who shouted "man up ya jessie" at qorax when he nearly cried trying the 3 star insert in his video o_O

It reminds me of that first thing in the morning drag on a rollie, lol

Then again, I'm the person who shouted "man up ya jessie" at qorax when he nearly cried trying the 3 star insert in his video o_O
Shouted at Qorax!!! :11:

Vape hooligan!! :P

Back
Top Bottom