What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

@quincey43 I'm so sorry you're having issues with it. I was particularly interested in what you thought of it too .... hope it works out in the end.
I am very frustrated with it I so wanted to love it but I have sent it to @John R and as he has the same clone and an original he is going to see if it is just a bad one or maybe just not for me. We will see what he thinks, I am very grateful to him for having a look at it for me and I want him to say it's a dud and his is much better!! I will get another then probably an original as at least there will be some comeback if it's not right.

Just trying to be useful. I'm sorry for the comment about batteries @Crewella and of course @instantlady , I didn't mean to offend as it's a serious issue, I'm staying out of it..... but if you'd like me to smack the mod for you, delighted to do so :D

Just trying to be useful. I'm sorry for the comment about batteries @Crewella and of course @instantlady , I didn't mean to offend as it's a serious issue, I'm staying out of it..... but if you'd like me to smack the mod for you, delighted to do so :D
I can't speak for the lady, but I usually appreciate some humour in a tight spot. No worries. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom