What's new

Someone’s put a Dvarw 16 into a Vim

MiscoDatt

Veteran
FF30561F-6B3B-4F0A-AC03-E0AD5A341E08.jpeg

Saw this on FB. Modified the Vim tank base to accommodate. I don't own a dvarw but do have 3 vims now as OH just bought another for herself.
I wouldn't have a clue where to start as im technically redundant/retarded but im wondering if an ape who has both would give it a whirl?

Looks a tidy little set up.

I guess you'd just need to buy a little 510 connection and mount it in the bottom there. Connect the two wires underneath and job done.

I would give it a go if I had one, I can't imagine it would be too difficult.

That's interesting. Need more info on that. I have 3 Dvarw 16 clones but don't have a Vim. I could send you one of my clones @Discomatt

Drill a hole for this, bend the earth tab down and solder the wires on? It sounds simple anyway. :D

mod-maker-510-connector-microspring-16mm-no-washer.jpg

From what I gather the fella has sawn off the base from the vim tank and fettled it to fit the Dvarw. But that’s as far as my head can get. Someone mentioned trying a Pico baby attachment to see if that works. I’m so technically inept though I really struggle with this stuff that others find so simple

Did someone say Vim?
You’re going to love the Raffle:)

Nice idea but a Tesla stealth takes a Dvarw 16 with any fettling, same size if not smaller.

Nice idea but a Tesla stealth takes a Dvarw 16 with any fettling, same size if not smaller.
Yeah I’ve seen the Tesla with the Dvarw a few times. It’s just cus we have some vims at home that it piqued my interest. They are all the OH’s but I steal one when I’m away.

Back
Top Bottom