What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smoant Pasito

Is the Pasito still worth considering, with the rba?

It's still a cracking small pod system to be fair.

My Mums has recently given up it's grip on life after just over a year so I've given her mine.

If you want something small, light, good flavour, USB-C charging and reliable, it's worth a look.

Is the Pasito still worth considering, with the rba?
@andi52, if you want it, I have a pasito with 2 pods and 2 rbas that I'm not using, it's yours if you want it mate, just pm me your details and I'll get it sent off to you on Monday [emoji1303]

@andi52, if you want it, I have a pasito with 2 pods and 2 rbas that I'm not using, it's yours if you want it mate, just pm me your details and I'll get it sent off to you on Monday [emoji1303]

Blimey, that is amazing :worship: I most certainly would like to try the Pasito please :)

Helped partly restore my faith in humanity!

Really kind of you mate! :2thumbsup:

Using the 1.4 ohm stock coil, what an amazing little vape the Pasito is. Surprisingly cloudy as well, not that that matters.

Using the 1.4 ohm stock coil, what an amazing little vape the Pasito is. Surprisingly cloudy as well, not that that matters.

yeah, I thought the stock coils were good. I hated coiling the RBA which is why I gave up on mine. ... I'm too tight to buy stock coils. :D

yeah, I thought the stock coils were good. I hated coiling the RBA which is why I gave up on mine. ... I'm too tight to buy stock coils. :D

Been rebuilding over 5 1/2 years, this is my problem as well. I need to reeducate myself, esp. considering the amount of scrap metal I now own, after buying the latest "Best atty out there", on and off for years. Thing is when I worked in a vape shop people were buying new coils every other day - well almost, and it wasn't all user error.

Been rebuilding over 5 1/2 years, this is my problem as well. I need to reeducate myself, esp. considering the amount of scrap metal I now own, after buying the latest "Best atty out there", on and off for years. Thing is when I worked in a vape shop people were buying new coils every other day - well almost, and it wasn't all user error.

I just keep mine in the drawer with a couple of coils... it will be handy for weddings and funerals when I need something to slip in a jacket pocket. But it gets expensive using them all the time, it's hard to go back after winding 1p of wire. :D

Back
Top Bottom