What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smoant Pasito

Erm I think that boat has sailed, I just ripped the battery out and soldered a usb charging board to it for a turntable I'm making :12:

To be fair I'm not bitter, I've had more than my moneys worth out of it and it only cost £17 plus I have my other 2.

Lesson learned though, I will keep cleaning the inside even if it doesn't look over flooded, I might even get the Fernox out and try to seal my other 2 but there's limited access to the pins underneath without stripping it down even more.

Pics (after drying it out)

Peeled-Potato-1.jpg
Peeled-Potato-2.jpg

Struggling for taste on the RBA, decided it was time for a new coil as well as cotton. Took old coil out and it was at that point...........damn gonna have to look for long nosed pliers, tried without but no - If your going to fit a coil dont even try without them. ( fao she who does not want to do coils yet. )
Now done all o`k.

Back
Top Bottom