What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smoant Pasito

Had never considered that cotton could be off. Interesting.
Oh yeah. Just accidentally left open which is easy to do with labo's huge bags for a night when something strong is being cooked can knacker it.
Like when you cook a curry and leave your coat in the hall. Next time you pick it up you think.. man, why.does my coat stink of vindaloo, lol.

Oh yeah. Just accidentally left open which is easy to do with labo's huge bags for a night when something strong is being cooked can knacker it.
Like when you cook a curry and leave your coat in the hall. Next time you pick it up you think.. man, why.does my coat stink of vindaloo, lol.

I've been using Labo for a couple of years and the bag is usually unsealed. Wonder if this accounts for inconsistent flavour I have been experiencing for months.

I've been using Labo for a couple of years and the bag is usually unsealed. Wonder if this accounts for inconsistent flavour I have been experiencing for months.

It could be, I've never considered it before but it is an organic natural product that's made to be highly absorbent. It's not unreasonable to think that if it was unsealed it could absorb all sorts of stuff, like smells, moisture, combine that with some dust particles and whatever and it doesn't seem that strange that it could loose it's freshness.

ok, that's better .... busted out my emergency last packet of Fiber Freaks original....

damn, looks like I'm gonna have to buy new cotton, I guess it's just got old and stale.
Fiber Freaks
That's a blast from the past [emoji4]
Think I've got some packets somewhere. [emoji106]

Ooops I've done the same, too lazy to reseal when I grab some pads. I also leave pads out for weeks on my build mat.

It could be, I've never considered it before but it is an organic natural product that's made to be highly absorbent. It's not unreasonable to think that if it was unsealed it could absorb all sorts of stuff, like smells, moisture, combine that with some dust particles and whatever and it doesn't seem that strange that it could loose it's freshness.

Thinking about it, it could have absorbed farts I s'pose

Another little update today.

If like me you are always knocking your pasito over and knocking it off tables etc... you might find that your device starts rattling and making a noise like the battery is smacking around inside.... because, well that's exactly what's happening.

Simply unscrew the bottom plate, then the two on the sides and the whole internals will slide out in one piece. The battery is held to the side by some hot glue/silicon type stuff and if the join breaks the battery gets a little side to side movement, simply run a little super glue down the edge and stick the silicon back or apply some new hot glue or whatever you have around. If you don't have anything to glue it with you could probably use a little piece of heat resistant foam or something just to stop the battery smacking against the side of the case when you put the innards back in.

The good news... it's very simple to take apart and more importantly get back together, if people do have problems of any kind.

Back
Top Bottom