What's new

Smoant Pasito

.............. and just to add to this, the ONLY thing I can vape at the moment, doesn't make me cough, and tastes right (including in the Pasito) .......... is Starbux. THANK YOU @Jon The Vape . :10::10::10:
Is that our lovely old mate daniel aerovapes/z juice.
Miss that dude's raspberry cookie. Hope he's ok.
Glad your feeling better. I've just ordered a box of cohiba robusto's for daughter no 2's wedding (a tradition I will have to partake in). Oh well.
I've been trying dinner lady's new "smooth tobacco" and there's definitely a shot of coffee flavour in that one.

Is that our lovely old mate daniel aerovapes/z juice.
Miss that dude's raspberry cookie. Hope he's ok.
Glad your feeling better. I've just ordered a box of cohiba robusto's for daughter no 2's wedding (a tradition I will have to partake in). Oh well.
I've been trying dinner lady's new "smooth tobacco" and there's definitely a shot of coffee flavour in that one.
It is, and I miss his juice too. :(

Oooh - I'll look out for that, thanks.

I'm still having no joy with the RBA, I wicked up 2 a couple of days ago, flavour is shit compared to the stock coil. I wonder if I need to use different cotton in this, it's just not working for me, way worse than the stock MTL coil. :(

I'm still having no joy with the RBA, I wicked up 2 a couple of days ago, flavour is shit compared to the stock coil. I wonder if I need to use different cotton in this, it's just not working for me, way worse than the stock MTL coil. :(
Really. Man it's the first of these thing's that I don't tell the difference between a kayfun/cthulhu and the rba.
Somethings not right as I've a few of the stock coils that came with the spare pods and they're meh.
Doesn't seem to be any voodoo either. I went with a 27 awg 7wrap 2mm but I know ZT was running 2.5mm coils. Just muji wicking.

Really. Man it's the first of these thing's that I don't tell the difference between a kayfun/cthulhu and the rba.
Somethings not right as I've a few of the stock coils that came with the spare pods and they're meh.
Doesn't seem to be any voodoo either. I went with a 27 awg 7wrap 2mm but I know ZT was running 2.5mm coils. Just muji wicking.

It's weird, I have a 2mm in one and 2.5mm in the other, same wire I use in my corollas, same liquids I always vape and it just tastes of manky cotton... the throat hit feels really unfocused and 'wide' too. the Labo pads I'm using are about 2 years old, I wonder if they've gone off?

ok, that's better .... busted out my emergency last packet of Fiber Freaks original....

damn, looks like I'm gonna have to buy new cotton, I guess it's just got old and stale.

It's weird, I have a 2mm in one and 2.5mm in the other, same wire I use in my corollas, same liquids I always vape and it just tastes of manky cotton... the throat hit feels really unfocused and 'wide' too. the Labo pads I'm using are about 2 years old, I wonder if they've gone off?
It can,become tainted but I'm sure you'd have noticed elsewhere.
Don't doubt you for a second but somethings not right. I mean we're not dealing with a hundred note rta here but there's as many parts involved for under a fiver so very possible it's an issue with the rba.

ok, that's better .... busted out my emergency last packet of Fiber Freaks original....

damn, looks like I'm gonna have to buy new cotton, I guess it's just got old and stale.
Well done bud. I had a similar experience with some old cotton bacon I grabbed recently. (Was stored a little close to some bunkr apple strudel and that carry's a little, lol).

Don't doubt you for a second but somethings not right. I mean we're not dealing with a hundred note rta here but there's as many parts involved for under a fiver so very possible it's an issue with the rba.

Well done bud. I had a similar experience with some old cotton bacon I grabbed recently. (Was stored a little close to some bunkr apple strudel and that carry's a little, lol).

Thing is for months now all I've really been using is the Zenith and the Pasito with stock coils... (getting lazy in my old age!!) I did have my suspicions because other than the awful taste it was vaping alright. .. and that might be why I thought the stock coils were tasting better all along. As soon as I got the Pasito I was like "wow, that tastes good" lol... my cotton has probably been shit for ages.

It is old, I bought a massive bag of Labo might even be 2 1/2 or 3 years ago now ... I'm about half way through it, but I must admit sometimes the bag has been left open for a while and stuff like that. I just ordered 8 bags of Fiber Freaks cotton blend from Creme, they have it for 87p a packet at the moment, less than a tenner with postage. :) That will last a while with the tiny amount used in these RBA's.

Had never considered that cotton could be off. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom