What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smoant Pasito

Cheers, might give it a whirl. Never bought the smok MTL kit just the tank, got it on an Innokin t20 battery. what’s the better coil in your opinion for the Apollo as I may chuck a packet in with my order? Thanks again for a comprehensive response [emoji106]
That's good as the mod for it one of it's cons, awful battery life, I've shoved mine on a mech.
I'm still on the same 1.5 ohm coil that came installed as it's lasting ages so I haven't tried the 1.8 ohm yet sorry

That's good as the mod for it one of it's cons, awful battery life, I've shoved mine on a mech.
I'm still on the same 1.5 ohm coil that came installed as it's lasting ages so I haven't tried the 1.8 ohm yet sorry

I’ve ordered one. Resistance is futile, chucked a pack of 1.5 coils in and some Apple tobacco salts. My favourite salts. Half price too. Winner!

Here's my Pasito First Aid Kit (with a few Pal 2 spares)

Pasito-Kit.jpg

Thanks to this epic thread I bought a Pasito, an extra pod and a couple of RBAs around five weeks ago. I've only used the RBAs so far and haven't even tried the pre-made coils. I love it. I've been using the Pasito for at least 50% of the time since it landed.

However, I'm getting leakage on one of the pods... perhaps both, but I haven't fully checked it out. A small amount of liquid is appearing on the outside of airflow side of the pod - it seems to be coming from roughly where the topmost part of the mod section and the pod meet at the side... but I also find some around the bottom of the pod, near the long side indentations close to the base. The leaks are only visible when I remove the pod from the base; it isn't so bad that it appears on the exterior.

After googling Pasito leakage issues, it seems that some people claim there is an inherent fault in some pods, while other people say more precise wicking above the RBA thread and taking care when refilling solves the issue.

It doesn't seem obvious to me why there could be liquid leaking from the airflow side as the pod doesn't store liquid near to the external side of the pod there... there could be some condensation perhaps.

I can live with some minor leakage, but I'd prefer it not to be there!

What do people think? Is it simply a design fault or is it something that can be cured by paying more attention to RBA wicking and refilling?

(I seem to remember someone mentioning leakage in this thread, but my search didn't find the post(s))

Last edited:
Is there just @John R left now? :22:

Well thanks for checking. Happy to confirm I'll never be buying one of these, so far not even had a twitch on one yet. Tubes are another matter however...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be worth dropping Smoant a line on email. They were great and very responsive when I let them know about my very leaky pod. Took pics and a short video and they sent me 2 new pods. Got to be worth a try. [email protected]

Thanks @Coolie27 I'll give it a go, it's 3 months old now so I don't know if they'll do anything but worth a try.

... blimey that 3 months went fast.

Thanks @Coolie27 I'll give it a go, it's 3 months old now so I don't know if they'll do anything but worth a try.

... blimey that 3 months went fast.

Certainly did. A 3 month thread.. I emailed them and Cigabuy(where I bought the unit)They both responded and offered replacement pods.

Back
Top Bottom