What's new

Smoant Pasito

Should be out fairly soon. Will see what the consensus is

I got bored waiting for a rebuild able pod. The Marvel will be on pre sale, get pushed back then by the time it's arrived on the slow boat something better would have been released.

It's only because I had credit that I caved.

My Brushed SS & Carbon version arrived today - liking it a lot :)

Along with more MTL goodies.
(The VV Apollo is my fav stock coil MTL setup so naturally got a 'spare' cough cough)

View attachment 200909

Mr Vap, do you think the Apollo mtl tank is better than the Nord tank with the 1.4 coil. I've got the Nord tank I'm loving it(who'd of thunk it) did you manage to fashion a better drip tip? Hovering over the Apollo at that price. [emoji849]

What happened to his worm? Or am I confused?
I think that's his 'hungry' pose. :D

hungry.jpg

I don't have a Pasito and I won't be getting one. That said, for some reason I've just read God knows how many pages here hoping above all hope that Crewella gets this sorted out. #teamCrewFTW

Mr Vap, do you think the Apollo mtl tank is better than the Nord tank with the 1.4 coil. I've got the Nord tank I'm loving it(who'd of thunk it) did you manage to fashion a better drip tip? Hovering over the Apollo at that price. [emoji849]
The Apollo is a far tighter MTL draw with 5 power settings, I stopped using my Nord since getting the Apollo but the Nord coil is marginally better.
The Nord MTL tank is better for flavour but the drip tip is it's biggest con, I've done a review but it's in the queue waiting to go live, the Apollo is a much better design with a nice tight MTL draw and good flavour but it's more like traditional MTL tank rather than a pod draw if that makes sense?

Drip tip wise, I've designed a restrictive insert which should solve the problem but I'm waiting to change filament to Black.

Which would I buy out of the 2? the Nord MTL kit is a love hate device where as the Apollo is all good with far better battery life so the Apollo wins for me.

The Apollo is a far tighter MTL draw with 5 power settings, I stopped using my Nord since getting the Apollo but the Nord coil is marginally better.
The Nord MTL tank is better for flavour but the drip tip is it's biggest con, I've done a review but it's in the queue waiting to go live, the Apollo is a much better design with a nice tight MTL draw and good flavour but it's more like traditional MTL tank rather than a pod draw if that makes sense?

Drip tip wise, I've designed a restrictive insert which should solve the problem but I'm waiting to change filament to Black.

Which would I buy out of the 2? the Nord MTL kit is a love hate device where as the Apollo is all good with far better battery life so the Apollo wins for me.

Cheers, might give it a whirl. Never bought the smok MTL kit just the tank, got it on an Innokin t20 battery. what’s the better coil in your opinion for the Apollo as I may chuck a packet in with my order? Thanks again for a comprehensive response [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom