What's new

Smoant Pasito

There’s already been a Snowwolf rba pod, and the Vapefly Jester. They don’t seem to be getting much attention though; could be they’ve gone under the radar, could be they’re shite ... :hmm: :D
The Jester worries me - you can't test your build or read your ohms anywhere with the RBA ........... I like to do that as I build. :22:

The RBA is a bit annoying for me ... it's easy enough to build but I find the airflow isn't as nice as it is with the 1.4 coil, it's also a fair bit bigger than the slim 1.4 coil so reduces capacity a fair bit (I have no idea how people are using it with the 2ml tank) and because of the fat top it makes it harder/slower/more messy to fill too...

considering I'm only using these when I'm out and a coil is lasting me a ages, I'll probably not bother with the RBA's unless I can't buy the coils anymore.

The Jester worries me - you can't test your build or read your ohms anywhere with the RBA ........... I like to do that as I build. :22:

Yeah, I watched Vaping with Vic trying to build it, he took the deck part off and it was moving around the table as he was trying to coil it :tongue:

Last edited:
Isn't the Jester a bit expensive for what it is

Pays to shop around

upload_2019-8-22_22-22-38.jpeg

There’s already been a Snowwolf rba pod, and the Vapefly Jester. They don’t seem to be getting much attention though; could be they’ve gone under the radar, could be they’re shite ... :hmm: :D

I've noticed those but I'm waiting for something decent ;)

Back
Top Bottom