What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smoant Pasito

I just went with the supplied wire, hand wrapped it around 8 or 9 wraps and it worked a treat, a coil rod is a must when placing the coil, i used needle nose pliers to poke the leads in and a gentle pull to take the slack.

It's far easier than most of my MTL attys due to it's clamping posts.

Coiled 3 so far and onlt swore once and that was because I dropped my pliers.

Not pleased , first thing I did was to find out what air flow was like and found it to be airy and burned and I hadent even turned it on, not pressed any buttons hadent filled it, took it apart, did nothing. Guess I wont be using the pre installed DTL coil

It`s not a potato it`s a Lemon

So using the MTL coil

I used my go to wire nichrome 80 26 awg so will be interested on how the supplied comes out. [emoji16]

I have done the RBA & will try later but I cheated used a pre made coils https://www.fasttech.com/p/2849300

I just went with the supplied wire, hand wrapped it around 8 or 9 wraps and it worked a treat, a coil rod is a must when placing the coil, i used needle nose pliers to poke the leads in and a gentle pull to take the slack.

It's far easier than most of my MTL attys due to it's clamping posts.

Coiled 3 so far and onlt swore once and that was because I dropped my pliers.

Used a coil rod & long nosed pliers , could have swore as had difficulty undoing one screw

as soon as I took top off and looked at it I thought I can do this..........

My first thought was this would end up at back of a cupboard
!.4 coil tried and happy with it
RBA tried and happy with it
0.6 coil perhaps I will never know
Might be an age thing but I like the look of it even though it is stickers
There is no way this is going in the cupboard

NO NO NO - I dropped it ..........5` onto a wood laminate floor, Pasito survived but drip tip smashed to pieces ( thats 2 drip tips in 3 days ) I`m getting to be a flumsy cucker.

NO NO NO - I dropped it ..........5` onto a wood laminate floor, Pasito survived but drip tip smashed to pieces ( thats 2 drip tips in 3 days ) I`m getting to be a flumsy cucker.
EBay is you friend [emoji6]

Still not tempted.
Other more interesting stuff is appearing.
I've tried an awful lot of pods now and not many pip the pasito for stock coils (the nautilus based ones being the exception) but the rba is the equal of any rta I've used at any price.
Definitely worth a go bud.

I've tried an awful lot of pods now and not many pip the pasito for stock coils (the nautilus based ones being the exception) but the rba is the equal of any rta I've used at any price.
Definitely worth a go bud.

There's too much going against it for me except the price.
By the end of the year there will be a raft of rba pods.

There's too much going against it for me except the price.
By the end of the year there will be a raft of rba pods.

There’s already been a Snowwolf rba pod, and the Vapefly Jester. They don’t seem to be getting much attention though; could be they’ve gone under the radar, could be they’re shite ... :hmm: :D

Back
Top Bottom