What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Siren V2

No problem if you want to try a Siren 2 but have your heart set on a blue one. Just send back my tank when your shiny new one arrives on the slow boat.

Sent from my B1-830 using Planet of the Vapes Forum mobile app

Most kind of you @Sunastar & thanks for the offer. I’m in no rush as I still need to get myself a little kit etc before I even start. Or I might buy pre-mades to start off.

One ?? though. Is it safe to use the mod to read the resistance of the coil once it’s in or is a meter better ?

I must admit, my clear o rings were welded to the glass too. Almost like the glass was still hot when the o rings were added. Funnily I just gently peeled them off and they're still going strong.

It can be done on the mod, but a meter is always better.

Most kind of you @Sunastar & thanks for the offer. I’m in no rush as I still need to get myself a little kit etc before I even start. Or I might buy pre-mades to start off.

One ?? though. Is it safe to use the mod to read the resistance of the coil once it’s in or is a meter better ?

on the mod is fine. It took me about 18 months to finally buy a meter thing..... all you need to do is check it's not shorting out really.

I thought you were just wanting to try MTL, watch you don't fall down the rabbit hole!!

I've been updating my mods recently as my coolfires are pretty old now.
The good old pico is a steal and I still think it looks class. I actually ordered mine in one of the Chinese sales for about a tenner and it looks awesome in either stainless or in the brown croc leather wrap I have. If you need longer battery life the 26650 or 21700 battery models look just as tidy and aren't much bigger or More expensive. The lost vape esquare is probably my favourite mod. So small for dual cells and the DNA 60 board is still the best in my opinion and it's so solid. I will probably grab an epetite too before they go.
I think I'm set with the two inbox DNA 75s and the therion 75c for squonking too.
For once there's not much on my wish list.

Back
Top Bottom