What's new

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

I haven't put this in the postie thread yet but I've just received some of the first batch of aerovapez the vail. Daniel has already said it needs a while but I couldn't resist a quick try. Think it will be a cracker. Tobacco first, then bang hazel nut with a light cherry finish.(to be posh). Defo need a a steep to knock the hazel nit back but it's looking good.

Hmm I think I'll give these a try.. Just got my skyline rdta MTL yesterday and now looking for some nice juices to take advantage of it .. And take me back to my early vape dayz.. really forgot the satisfaction of a MTL hit after being a big bro clouds bro for last couple years..

I haven't put this in the postie thread yet but I've just received some of the first batch of aerovapez the vail. Daniel has already said it needs a while but I couldn't resist a quick try. Think it will be a cracker. Tobacco first, then bang hazel nut with a light cherry finish.(to be posh). Defo need a a steep to knock the hazel nit back but it's looking good.

are these juices 50/50¿

Hi eyeball kid. How does the veil compare with manabush two arrows if you've tried it. I love the stuff but even with the weekend discount. It's still a bit steep for an AD work vape. Been eyeing the veil as an alternative. TIA

Hi eyeball kid. How does the veil compare with manabush two arrows if you've tried it. I love the stuff but even with the weekend discount. It's still a bit steep for an AD work vape. Been eyeing the veil as an alternative. TIA
Still can't comment on the veil yet as I've got the first batch and it needs a respectable amount of steep time before I review it. Complex tobacco liquids need a little time to.smooth out..
I will say however that it will not compare at all to two arrows. Two arrows is an unusual flavour that stands alone (with the only exception being bunkr rhubarb tart). I'm a huge manabush fan and have found nothing that compares to ZT' s creations. I've always found that it's best to keep an eye on the manabush vendor thread as their are often "price anomalies" that make buying in bulk worth while. I think I paid less than ten pounds delivered for every thirty mls vaped last year on average over the year.
I will make a note to update you on the veil later in the week when I dip in for an early taste.

grizwalds-e-liquids

Pre mixed to 20mg on certain flavours and 30ml & 100ml shake & vape. State finished ratio, mg and strength of nic you use, you get 100ml flavour mixed with amount of nic to add marked on label

grizwalds-e-liquids

Pre mixed to 20mg on certain flavours and 30ml & 100ml shake & vape. State finished ratio, mg and strength of nic you use, you get 100ml flavour mixed with amount of nic to add marked on label
May have the wrong end of the stick on this post. If it's just a good place you've found for bargain tobacco/fruit blends then fair play.
But if you mean it's a good substitute for manabush then I say no good sir.

Back
Top Bottom