POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

Discussion in 'Mouth to Lung Vaping' started by Simon G, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Littlemissliza

Littlemissliza Postman

Thanks for your reply. I have a Siren mtl tank and I build my own coils but never have I thought there would be enough 'hit' using a 70/30. I vape 12mg on mtl and I've had a cheeky try using a 70/30 before but the liquid just seems to be too thick? Am I missing a trick here? I build coils at about 0.80 roughly. I have a beaut popcorn dtl juice but it's 70/30 that equates to a 12mg 'hit'. Forgive me, I'm not a useless when it comes to juices ratios and such. All I know is that I am a 12mg mtl girl and if I can equate that to juices made up for dtl but can be used for mtl, I'm willing to learn!

2. KytanDale

KytanDale Postman

Juices are not necessarily designed for mtl or dl , there are 3 things, most mtl coils or tanks have small juice ports and the 70/ 30 would be thick sometimes, it works but a long hit or chain vaping might get you a dry hit. VG does not give much of a throat hit so people use 50/50 or even higher pg to get the hit in mtl. Then there is the nicotine. High nic in dl will kill your throat. I had the siren 2 , really good tank, but even built correctly i found it to be prone to leaking with 50/50 juice. It is all trial and error.

3. KytanDale

KytanDale Postman

Another thing is the cotton, maybe you build to thick? Fluff it up a bit more for 70/30

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. Gnarwolfy

Gnarwolfy Initiate

Bit late getting back, how you finding it? Its honestly a great ADV!

5. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Dinner lady are about to drop a load of new mtl liquids. A new smooth tobacco and some old favourites plus loads of new flavours in 50/50 10 ml bottles with a full range of nic choices so no more nic salt or nothing.
    The blueberry is calling me and mrs kid has her eye on the cool mint one.

• Like Like x 3
  6. deadmanvapes

deadmanvapes Postman

Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to that

7. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

No worries. I saw the list today and there's a lot. Actually vapeclub have many of them previewed under the dinner lady section.
    They've picked some of the favourites from each flavour group like tarts, summer hols and tuck shop plus a bunch of newbies which look great.
    Hopefully I've some sneak previews on the way.
    I've a bunch of stuff to give away actually. I will get that up in the next week.
    Someone punch me if I forget.

• Like Like x 1
  8. deadmanvapes

deadmanvapes Postman

Nice one! I normally get my liquids from VapeClub anyway!

• Like Like x 1