POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

Discussion in 'Mouth to Lung Vaping' started by Simon G, Jul 19, 2017.

1. quincey43

quincey43 Achiever

Brilliant, I spend ages trying to find juices for MTL vaping now I can just follow this thread!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  2. fartus_maximus

fartus_maximus Postman

This is brilliant. I think this is one of the best lists I've seen on POTV. Huge MTL fan. This list should make it easier for MTL'ers to find a decent eliquid. Keep up the great work!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  3. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Nice one bud. Another post just reminded me that if anyone has a pg allergy then vape green is worth a look for mtl fans as all the juice is vg based but most of it is mtl friendly. They use a vg/pg ratio to give you an idea which brands are suitable for mtl (not actually the pg/vg ratio just a viscosity approximation) . Virgin vapour and vape organics are mixed to a 50/50 ratio and many others like kind juice are 60/40 style. Just steer clear of max vg. A small market and not cheap but they've some nice looking n.e.t. juices too.

4. Simon G

Simon G Legend

Cool... I'll have a look at those...

• Like Like x 1
  5. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Had some of the dr salt come through this morning to see what the fuss is about seeing that.element are taking forever. Don't fancy any of the flavours though.

6. Simon G

Simon G Legend

nah, i feel the same about the flavours....

also saw the price of the Element .... :lemmesee:

...and it's 65% VG apparently ... .seems an odd ratio but I think I'll get some and try it in a nautilus anyway I'll add it with caution if it seems to wick ok/seems less viscose.

7. Simon G

Simon G Legend

@REJUICED

any news on your 50/50 tobaccos?

8. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Ok. The Dr salt I tried first was wham (wham bar, raspberry) very light flavour so not unpleasant. Loaded it up an a subvod so about 25w in a kanger toptank nano with the 0.5ohm coil. Took four reasonably large draws in succession and yes it went straight to my head and down the back of my legs like the first smoke of the day. Quite a dry sensation but then so was burning leaves. I do think this would really help new converts and could see it becoming the new norm in juice.
    As its a 50/50 blend and 20mg I couldn't believe how smooth it was on the throat.
    Downside is it's made my tinnitus worse and I'm still buzzing as I write this.
    Still don't like the flavour and won't vape it. Mrs kid will though. Takes a lot of nicotine to put up with me.

• Thank Thank x 2
  9. Crewella

Crewella Legend

Brilliant idea @simong - I could have done with this when I first started! :2thumbsup:

• Thank Thank x 1
  10. JustDave

JustDave Moderator Staff Member

• Thank Thank x 1