What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

Tried a new one on me today @simong drake's net tobacco eliquid. Had a go at the whole range. From the states and tpd ready over here. Burley and Kentucky where particularly good. 50/50vg. Prices seem to be top end £5.99 for 10mls but cheaper in shortfill form. Yummy for tobacco fans.

Where are they available from? I've really gone off the idea of net's to be honest (after tipping loads of bescig down the drain)

but I'm always open to having my mind changed. :D

My Skyline smaller tank arrived this morning from Fasttech (7 days after shipping, are you watching Gearbest!) just giving it a quick wash then I will try it out, looking forward to this!!

My Skyline smaller tank arrived this morning from Fasttech (7 days after shipping, are you watching Gearbest!) just giving it a quick wash then I will try it out, looking forward to this!!
Ooops wrong section!!

What are the best e liquids on the cheaper side?

All I've found so far for MTL are

Drip drop
LiQuid

What are the best e liquids on the cheaper side?

All I've found so far for MTL are

Drip drop
LiQuid

Re-duced black mamba is a good honey tobacco, I prefer it to any of the LiQuid tobaccos.

it's 3x10ml bottles for £5.49

that's about all I've been impressed with at the cheaper end. Some of the LiQuids are ok but I don't like their tobaccos very much, which is what I vape 95% of the time.

Re-duced black mamba is a good honey tobacco, I prefer it to any of the LiQuid tobaccos.

it's 3x10ml bottles for £5.49

that's about all I've been impressed with at the cheaper end. Some of the LiQuids are ok but I don't like their tobaccos very much, which is what I vape 95% of the time.
I think we decided ry 4,and American lite was there best didn't we. Do triphammer still do a cheap line.

I think we decided ry 4,and American lite was there best didn't we. Do triphammer still do a cheap line.

Yeah, those were the two that were vapable. .... but I never did buy any more, I just find them a bit 'wishy washy' with no real depth to the flavour.

never tried triphammer.... :)

Back
Top Bottom