What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show us your - Mini Mod and Stealth Set-ups

Which tank do you rate highest dude?

Im not really the person to ask but the Naturevape True is sublime. It can be tricky to wick correctly but that was down to me being a novice mostly. However, it does take a lot of practice to get the flavour right via wicking. But when you do its fantastic! Really enjoying it with some mtl Clapton at 2.5ID 0.9 ohms. That seems to be my perfect build.

IMG_0591.jpg

My collection today. I have small hands so am biased.

Repost but wtf....

5WJM7TQ.jpg

The Silver Eleaf mini 10w is like 52.5mm high + True at 42mm inc tip = 94.5mm in total
yes the overhang OMG - but it's the wanky placement of 510 too far forward on mini
Kroma is about 70mm tall so it qualifies I guess, more for ultra titchy silver setup
(just about lasts me at work - inc driving there n back)

I quite like the overhang. But a bubble tank? And I won’t comment on the blue thing... :D

Just these on the go at the minute. Moderate stealth. And the suorin air is usually in the pocket when I’m out at work and suchlike.

View attachment 183841

I quite like the overhang. But a bubble tank? And I won’t comment on the blue thing... :D

Id normally be as OCD bout that overhang as anyone but for some reason I find it quite ok in an amusing kind of way. Im not a fan of the bubble at all, but on there it adds to its charm.

About as dinky as they come....the Kamrys that is, not Grommit & Shaun....
icon_puffy.gif

DSCF2489.JPG

Last edited:
I think you need some pipe extensions!

I have got one that came with the kit, which i do sometimes use...but with the Nautilus Mini...is doesn't really produce enough vape to use with the stem. Works fine with the Naut 2, even if it does look a bit daft on it..the tank looks too fat on the Kamry!

With a standard drip tip on, it's very compact, fits easily in my trouser pocket, without feeling bulky or uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom