What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Hussar with the mini tank kit on the evic basic. I forgot how good the hussar is, up there with the best for sure.

image.jpg

Okay these are the 3 I use Nextiny in my pocket every time I go out, Nextasis not so much this mod sometimes has a serpent mini or M-Atty on it and the Diablo one is just mtl no adjustment using it now :hmmm:

20180908-20180908-P9080037.jpg

I know these mods are nothing special but for £11 each from Myepack I am not complaining!! They read the resistance of your coil really well, take one 18650 battery and just work!! With the Hastur mini and Vapefly Galaxies I am more than happy especially for out and about.

Attachments

• IMG_20180921_113053.jpg
    IMG_20180921_113053.jpg
    861.3 KB · Views: 117
I know these mods are nothing special but for £11 each from Myepack I am not complaining!! They read the resistance of your coil really well, take one 18650 battery and just work!! With the Hastur mini and Vapefly Galaxies I am more than happy especially for out and about.
Meant to say they are Innokin smartbox!!

I’m gutted. I brought an eleaf Pico to sit one of my hastur mini’s on and because the 510 is so short it won’t read on the device. It works on my other devices and other tanks work on the Pico. Shames, they go well together.

I’m gutted. I brought an eleaf Pico to sit one of my hastur mini’s on and because the 510 is so short it won’t read on the device. It works on my other devices and other tanks work on the Pico. Shames, they go well together.
just unscrew the 510 a tiny bit mate ;)

Is it the same as this one. Mine fits and works fine.
IMG_0368.JPG

Back
Top Bottom