What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

TalkingTurkey-741293.jpg

it's a V1 I could tell from the picture you posted before (not sure why I put a question mark, it was more of an exclamation than a question!) the V1.5 has a shallow looking bottom half... see my purple here, that's the V1 with the deeper bottom part. :)

.... I guess I put the question mark because it was a 'you have one?' kind of thing. :D

View attachment 168531
I found it!!!! It was right under my nose all the time, so what you got!! Seriously it's yours if you want it. I am away for the weekend but have internet access so let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_20180810_092727.jpg
    IMG_20180810_092727.jpg
    860.5 KB · Views: 64
I found it!!!! It was right under my nose all the time, so what you got!! Seriously it's yours if you want it. I am away for the weekend but have internet access so let me know.

haha, cool .... gimme a day or too to have a sort though the 'un-loved' pile and I'll get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom