What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

I'm not sure if I would call this my favorite setup just yet, but with a theoretical 8.5ml Capacity. I will go days without worrying about refilling.

Vapefly Galaxies RDTA on the Pico Squeeze

coincidently I've just been watching Phil Busaro's video on that ...... it looks like something I might like.

coincidently I've just been watching Phil Busaro's video on that ...... it looks like something I might like.
On the tightest setting it is comparable to the Berserker minis second tightest airflow opening. Flavor is great. Just got the Dvarw today but won't be testing it for a couple of days.

On the tightest setting it is comparable to the Berserker minis second tightest airflow opening. Flavor is great. Just got the Dvarw today but won't be testing it for a couple of days.
Iv'e just ordered one of these! Hope it's as good as the Galaxies RTA I really like that.

I think I like it better this way round.

image.jpg

A perfect trio (for me) Spica Pro on the Dani mini, Dvarw on the Vaponaute petit box and a brand new Mark Bugs Gem L on the Aster

IMG_0290.jpg

Back
Top Bottom