What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

This fit's in both mtl and squonk heaven.
WP_20180211_15_01_45_Pro.jpg

As ever columbo is suspicious of the killer.

Calix V4 on Epetite

upload_2018-2-19_14-22-40.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-19_14-20-58.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-19_14-20-58.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 197
A heads up for mtl squonk or dripper fans. The new vapefly galaxies rda looks a winner. Airflow options from 0.8 up to 3.5mm with the ability to fully shut down one airflow channel and a reduced chamber, single coils set up.
Me likely.

A heads up for mtl squonk or dripper fans. The new vapefly galaxies rda looks a winner. Airflow options from 0.8 up to 3.5mm with the ability to fully shut down one airflow channel and a reduced chamber, single coils set up.
Me likely.

Phil Busardo didnt rate it that highly flavour wise. Obviously you cant just go by one review, but it made me hold fire on this one. Hope you get one and prove him wrong.

Phil Busardo didnt rate it that highly flavour wise. Obviously you cant just go by one review, but it made me hold fire on this one. Hope you get one and prove him wrong.
Neither did Mike vapes. Heaven gifts have it for under £20 with code amv15..it does look like a very interesting airflow solution!

Neither did Mike vapes. Heaven gifts have it for under £20 with code amv15..it does look like a very interesting airflow solution!
I've not seen any reviews. That's a shame as it looks like they've actually really tried to design this one right.
I shall give it a punt and see if anything good can be made of it.

I've not seen any reviews. That's a shame as it looks like they've actually really tried to design this one right.
I shall give it a punt and see if anything good can be made of it.
It's still in my checkout basket but haven't decided to pull the trigger. Oh decisions decisions...:)

It's still in my checkout basket but haven't decided to pull the trigger. Oh decisions decisions...:)
I know the feeling. I'm always happy until you get a poor review and then I hover.
I'm just waiting for it to turn up in the ft New arrivals then I shall grab and test one.
Vaping is so individual you really can't tell until you've tried it (unless we where talking about the cthulhu mtl. That had wrong written all over it from one look).
Phil busardo does nice instuctionals but that said he hated the calix.

Back
Top Bottom