What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Definitely try the 1mm. It makes the world of difference I feel. You can even change it without having to 're coil.

I'm locked on the 1mm one :D I even put it in the second tank, because I know that's the resistance I enjoy.

I was sorely tempted, but I've spent my vape budget for June and July already, ooops. There's a part of me that thinks a third would be kicking the arse out it.

I've a rather large vet bill to finish paying and then a kind vendor is holding an epetite for me to match my esquare before I buy anything else.

I've a rather large vet bill to finish paying and then a kind vendor is holding an epetite for me to match my esquare before I buy anything else.

I hear that!! I was doing so well until Fasttech started offering a clone of the Nashed Admiral, that's when the budget got blown...

Light fishing trip today accompanied with the Dvarw sitting on the ipower 80w again with Galaxies drip tip which seems made for this rta.

63B4183F-D6AF-4B2D-B17D-BA2AD53B21A3.jpeg

No need to ask what you think of the Dvarw then if it made it out with you for a fishing trip :)

Back
Top Bottom