What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Not sure if this counts as a favourite device for MTL setups but I have hands like shovels and my eyesight is getting worse.
This is fantastic for making little MTL coils :2thumbsup:

View attachment 275674

The youtube video is in foreign. He might be Scottish or a Geordie but you don't really need the audio.

Now that I need. My eyes are deteriorating. Where did you purchase it from please??

Now that I need. My eyes are deteriorating. Where did you purchase it from please??

One of the best things I've bought! I'm making tiny little mtl coils now :2thumbsup:
You'll need an 18350 battery for it.

https://islandvapeuk.com/search?type=product&options[unavailable_products]=last&options[prefix]=none&q=coil magician*

upload_2022-5-20_20-22-16.png

Bought one of these a couple of years ago when arthritis and eyesight became issues. Great wee machine (I mostly make plain wire, spaced coils, now that I am part-way to joining the MTL fraternity:)), they also coil a decent basic Clapton. Plus, I jist like wee techy gadgets, I suppose:27:

Hi mate, can you please tell me what's this set up? I'm quite new to vaping and looking for a good mtl set up. I'm off the stinkies now for 2 weeks and looking for a new device

It's a rebuildable tank called the Kayfun Lite. So basically you make your own coils. Maybe not what you are looking for? Might be best to start a thread in new user questions and give us some info on what you are looking for.

Hi mate, can you please tell me what's this set up? I'm quite new to vaping and looking for a good mtl set up. I'm off the stinkies now for 2 weeks and looking for a new device
Mod is vaporesso gen 80s and it's a Kayfun Lite 2019 Plus. It's a rebuildable like @rew says so you wrap your own coil and stuff with cotton etc.

Back
Top Bottom