What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

The tiny little Caliburn AK2 punches well above it's weight.

View attachment 274904

They really are a decent bit of kit, I’ve got 12mg Digby’s Inca in mine and I take it everywhere with me in my shirt pocket, I’ve probably had it a month and I’m still on the two original pods and it’s never leaked a drop, I found it slightly loose for me so I’ve completely covered the air hole with a tiny bit of tape and it’s bang on now.
Thinking of buying a spare.

They really are a decent bit of kit, I’ve got 12mg Digby’s Inca in mine and I take it everywhere with me in my shirt pocket, I’ve probably had it a month and I’m still on the two original pods and it’s never leaked a drop, I found it slightly loose for me so I’ve completely covered the air hole with a tiny bit of tape and it’s bang on now.
Thinking of buying a spare.

Yeah it's not a 'proper' tight MTL but the flavour it produces is amazing. Thanks for the tip on covering the air hole. Might give that a try. Am waiting to find out if the newer GK2 pods fit as they have air flow adjustment and replaceable coils.

SC classic and Shu (by ulton)
a4bc5f47-4aee-4ed8-8261-a1ce76863ba6.jpg

@rew

The original is Italian. I bought an ulton clone on 2f. overall quality and o-rings are good enough. I think it is close with fev and auguse Era as characters. Throat hit is strong because it has a one way air screw. this is good for me. I'm using it in my daily rotation. I liked the Shu.

Not sure if this counts as a favourite device for MTL setups but I have hands like shovels and my eyesight is getting worse.
This is fantastic for making little MTL coils :2thumbsup:

Coil Magician.png

The youtube video is in foreign. He might be Scottish or a Geordie but you don't really need the audio.

Last edited:
Not sure if this counts as a favourite device for MTL setups but I have hands like shovels and my eyesight is getting worse.
This is fantastic for making little MTL coils :2thumbsup:

View attachment 275674

The youtube video is in foreign. He might be Scottish or a Geordie but you don't really need the audio.
When watching YouTube video, just turn on auto generated subtitles and it will show you correct original language most of the time. I know this is German since I studied it years back.

Back
Top Bottom